Discussion: 'What About The Alt-Left?' Trump Lashes Out In Impromptu Press Conference

3 Likes

Oh he’s their boy. When he promised them he’d be their “voice,” he meant it.

They’re over the moon right now, I’m sure.

31 Likes

This one got an actual belly laugh out of me (through head-shaking and watery eyes):

“Does anyone know I own a house in Charlottesville? It’s in Charlottesville. It is the winery. I mean, I know a lot about Charlottesville. Charlottesville is a great place that’s been very badly hurt over the last couple of days. I own actually one of the largest wineries in the United States. It’s in Charlottesville.”

Donnie, protip: if you want to pretend you’re high and mighty and prestigious and exclusive, don’t (falsely) brag that you’re Vintner Walmart.

21 Likes

“I’ve got great whinery.” Yes, yes, we’ve heard … ad nauseum.

14 Likes

If there are any minds left to be changed, you’d think today would be the day it happens.

24 Likes

Yup… the double-down kid strikes again…

5 Likes

There is no way the Rs can justify this. Yesterday he gave them cover; this was the true Trump.

Even Chuck Todd was appalled. As any decent human being should be.

33 Likes

David Duke has already tweeted his gratitude and appreciation for Trump’s “honesty” about Charlottesville.

21 Likes

And what about 8-foot-tall aliens with acid for blood?
And what about unicorns?
And what about those cybernetic organisms who travel back in time to kill the mother of the leader of the “War of the Machines” resistance movement?
And what about pizza parlor teenage white slavery rings?
And what about NASA child sex slaves on Mars?
And what about magnets? What’s up with that?
And what about…

14 Likes

Using the moniker of the group you espoused as a derogatory term to classify others…

He’s awesome at literature.

7 Likes

I had to squat over a mirror I placed on the floor to see if my asshole was still there. I could have sworn I just saw it give a press conference on national television.

39 Likes

TL;DR version: Trump and the Republican Party as a whole are now considered racists unless they can prove otherwise. All of you on the right are now under suspicion due to your actions.

7 Likes

Donald J. Trump may have the most severe case of foot in mouth disease that I have ever seen, and I have been a doctor (of philosophy) for almost 15 years.

16 Likes

WHen anyone, let alone a president, compares a statue of George Washington to Robert E. Lee on national tv, you know that, (as I asked last week),

we’ve now crossed the Rubicon.

28 Likes

By DJT’s logic, these boys were equally responsible for the violence that occurred on D-Day.

53 Likes

What about my mental state?
Doesn’t the media know I’m all fucked up?
How dare you screw with your dick head president.

What about the alt-left.

1. What alt-left?
  2. Fallacy of relative privation
  3. All the charm of a liver fluke infestation.
20 Likes

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

This person has no shame. He is pure unadulterated evil. Anyone who defends this despicable human being is standing on the side of evil.

18 Likes

What alt-left? We know whose side he is on. He just couldn’t let his remarks stand. I wonder which of his advisers got to him.

8 Likes

Give the devils their due: Mnuchin and Chao had to be practicing some sort of Vulcan mind discipline to not either 1) tackle and taze him or 2) go running screaming from the press conference.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available