Discussion: 'What About The Alt-Left?' Trump Lashes Out In Impromptu Press Conference

Sometimes you have to use a big hammer to fit things into the false equivalence and projection hole…

5 Likes

He doesn’t need the majority. He only needs his core and his financiers. No one else matters.

3 Likes

They’re pretty evil themselves. After all, she married Turtle, and Mnuchin–well, we pretty well know who he is at this point.

5 Likes

I blame the alleged reporters. They too are culpable, treating Trump as if he does not openly sicken them. The ONLY correct response was for them to ALL remove their shoes and throw them at Trump, as that one fed up reporter in the Middle East did to George W. Bush. That man was both a reporter and a human being who’d heard ENOUGH!

7 Likes

Right now, there is no American President.

Right now, there is no American government.

There are the individual States and an out of control White supremacist in DC.

The Klan thinks they’re getting the last laugh. But this country, or whatever is left of it, isn’t going back to 1865. If they dearly want to make that one way trip, be my guest. But as I said last night to tena, there won’t be any reconstruction this time.

They’re on their own now…

7 Likes

That would be priceless. I would contribute to a GoFundMe to help tide them over till they found a new job. Or maybe they wouldn’t even get fired.

2 Likes

Basically he has lost his mind - and the headline should read:

TRUMP SAYS F-U TO THE 65% OF THE POPULATION THAT SAYS HE IS DOING A BAD JOB

15 Likes

Where is it? Charlottesville?

1 Like

Jim Acosta’s been doing a good job of that sort of thing–no shoes, but he’s getting in his licks.

11 Likes

The reverse Vampires?

2 Likes

what alt-left? i think trump is referring to old fucks like you and me who don’t say nice things about him.

9 Likes

LOL! I love that! Smithers, release the hounds!

2 Likes

And let us remember how that ended for the man who crossed it. Et tu Bannon?

3 Likes

According to the Trump Winery’s own web site, they have 210 acres planted.

E & J Gallo, just in California, have 23,000 acres.

What a pathetic little man.

20 Likes

Why wouldn’t he exaggerate so greatly about his vineyard? He’s been doing it about his penis for decades.

6 Likes

Apparently some counterprotestors did charge the alt-right at times, which is a real shame because it helps Trump try to muddy the waters. But no one ran them over the alt-right with a car. Nor were the counterprotestors armed and armored to the hilt. Nor did they come there to promote a hideous agenda like the alt-right did.

5 Likes

It’s also a lie. The top wine producing companies in the USA. Trump’s name is not mentioned anywhere.

4 Likes

Oh, you must mean the “cool kids”!

1 Like

Nobody told Trump you can’t make wine from dingleberries.

5 Likes

He’s cast this lie before

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available