Discussion: 'What About The Alt-Left?' Trump Lashes Out In Impromptu Press Conference

ANYONE can watch the video and stills of what happened in C’Ville too see that no one charged the White supremacists.

They defended themselves.

I will be quite surprised if he’s still in DC by Christmas 2017.

I, too, was wondering how Mnuchin, especially, could stand there and take it. I wonder how NYC’s 1% feel now?

5 Likes

When is a reporter going to just say, “Answer the question already! Grow up! Stop being a child. You lying dung heap!”

16 Likes

The alt-left has dogs with bees in their mouths so when they bark at fascists, they shoot bees! What about the alt-left’s bee-shooting-when-barking anti-fascist dogs??!!

15 Likes

the rally was organized by white supremacist groups and ostensibly meant to protest the removal of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, Trump claimed some protesters on the side of the white supremacists were innocently and justifiably exercising their rights.

Just like the innocent protesters outside of the G8 Summit in Seattle. What, you don’t remember them, all you remember are the 2-dozen or so Anarchists promoted on TV? Well, thankfully we had the conservative media to provide balance that the vast majority of demonstrators were there peacefully.

This week it’s Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week, and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?

How about it stops at traitors to our country?

12 Likes

There you go again with your anti-fascists attacking white supremecists…

7 Likes

That I am still able to be shocked by this orange hyena is in itself shocking. I don’t know where to begin. It is so outrageous on so many levels. He is a perpetual motion outrage machine, and an absurd parody of himself that I don’t think any comedian can even top anymore. He is becoming even less inhibited and more unhinged, as if that were even possible. I fear there is still worse to come spewing from him as the investigations close in. We are in for a rough ride this fall. This was not dreamt of in my philosophy @pb, (but I only have a BA in that discipline.)

19 Likes

I just hope Trump is digging his own grave with this. I do not believe the majority of people have his back on this.

9 Likes

I wonder if Javanka is thinking to themselves,

“Well, time to pack up and head back home cause this thing is played out.”

8 Likes

I did Nazi that coming!

8 Likes

Oh, he’s digging a grave, all right…it remains to be seen how big it is and if we all end up in it…

3 Likes

YeeeGads!

So I take a three hour meditative walkabout thinking things will level out now and come back to see this?

I think it’s now time for a little Vilhelm Richard Wagner…

Crank up the volume!

6 Likes

Charles Pierce wrote that Trumps was about as presidential “as a dribble cup.”
The dribble cup is Abraham Lincoln compared to him.

6 Likes

How does Trump tie his shoes?

In little knot-sies.

8 Likes

Right now – I don’t have a president. I’m a Native American and this man does NOT represent me.

14 Likes

Keep on digging that mass grave for the GOP, Hair Furor!

18 Likes

“It will be the biggest grave the world has ever seen, belieeeve me…”

4 Likes

Hey, I’m a white, 3rd generation American man, and Trump does not represent me, either.

16 Likes

I was thinking about that: what, exactly, is the alt-left???

5 Likes

Basically, if people make money, race relations will be perfectly fine. That is one of the most ignorant, dumbass things I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

I’ve had this for a while, but it is now very apropos:

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available