Discussion: 'What About The Alt-Left?' Trump Lashes Out In Impromptu Press Conference

What the hell is the “alt-left?”

Are they the guys who are so far left they demand equal rights for gay seahorses?

2 Likes

DT didn’t have bone spurs in his feet, they are in his brain.

1 Like

If you take down a statue of Gen. Rommel, who’s next? Goethe? Beethoven?

9 Likes

Little Donnie Trump is a baboon who has disgraced the office he holds. If he had any decency he would resign and slither back to his tower never to speak publicly again.

:joy:

What an excellent question! Let’s ask the people who coined the term in the first place what they think it means! I bet there are some of them around here somewhere…

1 Like

Thank you. Truthfully, I think the housing assistance will come through and the other stuff will get hit hard. Medicare and Social Security should be mostly safe for a year or so, but if Pence or Ryan gets in there, you can bet your last dollar they’ll at least start shaving heavily around the edges. A lot of people are going to be hurt (and, yes, killed) before we are able to grab the controls again.

Yeah, the vast majority of the anti-protesters were brave C’ville (and surrounds) residents. I’ve heard nothing but ire from the locals – and that’s even from those assorted few who always are wishy-washy when it comes to anything racial or gay, etc., not really taking a clear side. I guess it hit a little too close to home … either local businesses, city reputation in general or their actual home.

5 Likes

Well we don’t want him back here in NY, and now he better stay clear of his “winery” down there by you.

Keep the faith. I wish you well. You’re a good soul.

4 Likes

That was his sad attempt to label extremists on left with label like the alt-right. In his weasel brain both sides hate. So if haters on right are alt-right then the haters on left are alt-left. IOWs there is no such thing other than in his emotionally stunted brain…arrrrrgh!!!

3 Likes

…and come charging at Nazis with clubs swinging in their hands, or so it’s said.

Funny how this point seems to go over certain people’s heads.

4 Likes

It’ll be a wonderful grave dug bigly, beautifully huge, like no other President has dug before…
On th bright side, if we survive this, Trump may inadvertently give us the long needed death of journalism’s false equivalence.

6 Likes

This thread is filling up too.

Wow what a great couple of days!

So with This much distraction is Putin going to say he has tapes?

Right. Because if there’s anything the left is NOT dumb enough to do, it’s charge nut cases like these – in a state with open carry, yet.

2 Likes

I own actually one of the largest whineries in the United States.

5 Likes

So you know, Mnuchin married a looker. And don’t ask me why she married him. I asked God but haven’t heard back yet.

1 Like

14 Likes

Thank you – that means a lot to me. You know, one thing I’ve been concerned with for several months is how angry (and mean-sounding) I’ve become lately. Some of the things I’ve written on these pages and that have come out of my mouth are … well, ultra-vicious – but all directed at one group of people: the vast majority of all Republicans. Taking some breaks, stepping back from the news for awhile, etc., has helped a bit. A bit. I feel the majority of us have been maligned and unfairly attacked. I am still seething over how President Barack Obama was treated by the likes of McConnell, Ryan, the large (if not vast) majority of America’s elected GOPers, et. al. And, yeah, their personal ‘Meet Your Maker’ day can’t come soon enough … but it needs to be drawn out for weeks (if not months) once it’s started. Oh, and writhingly painful. See (LOL) – now that’s the kinda anger I’m talking about. Of course, it’s justified after all they’ve done to us and the world.

5 Likes

t’ll be a wonderful grave dug bigly, beautifully huge, like no other President has dug before…
On th bright side, if we survive this, Trump may inadvertently give us the long needed death of journalism’s false equivalence.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available