Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

having served, I know full well that there many non-heroes in the military. For many career it was their way out of Bumphuk, ID or whatever going nowhere town they were from. 20 years and I am so out.

6 Likes

Highly inappropriate to question generals.

(There is ALWAYS a tweet…)

8 Likes

Sanders has a tell; When she’s lying her ass off, she completely loses control of her face, which then just undulates like a loose sail in a stiff wind.

6 Likes

I have a hard time believing Sarah could hide behind anything except for the Chrysler Building. (Rimshot, please, Francine!)

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

How many generals are serving in (nominally) civilian posts in this mal-Administration? There is:

• Kelly, once-a-Marine-always-a-Marine General as Chief of Staff.
  • Mattis, a (nominally) retired once-a-Marine-always-a-Marine General as SecDef
  • McMaster,an Army lieutenant general as National Security Advisor
  • Inch, an Army major general heading up the Bureau of Prisons

And a bunch of National Security Council members are military members, not to mention the Joint Chiefs of Staff (though they’ve always been flag officers).

We don’t have a current Secretary of Homeland Security, anyone want to bet on the chances that the nominee will not be a general or admiral? (Probably a General – Donnie Two-scoops seems to like him Army and Marine Corps generals more than admirals and Chair Force generals.) I wouldn’t put next month’s pension check on it, myself.

No military coup is necessary when you’ve got an idiot like Donnie Two-scoops turning the government over to the military? As long as you can stoop to praising that asshole endlessly, I’m sure he can be talked into nearly anything. The generals are in charge whether they wanted to be in charge or not.

2 Likes

LOL! That’s exactly what the first line of this article says. Never being able to keep your big mouth shut (or your Twitter thumbs at bay) your whole life is going to come back and bite you in the ass eventually!

4 Likes
3 Likes

I like it. Can I borrow this quote?

4 Likes

Yeah I KNEW there were more… :smile:

1 Like

What can I say but ‘get fucked’?

2 Likes

General Kelly, Donald Trump, and Sarah Huckabee Sanders doing their collective best to destroy whatever respect for the military the nation still had.

2 Likes

I think your spell checker confused “undulates” for “ungulates” (hoofed mammals like bovines) but that works just as well.

SHS as an “ungulate in the wind”. I like it.

6 Likes

A four star Marine Corps general blatantly lied, in violation of the Marine Corps Honor Code.

He told a lie he had to know would be easy to disprove.

He lied in defense of a draft dodger who used his deceased son for political gain.

Kelly is a disgrace to the uniform, a disgrace as a father, and a disgrace as a human being.

It is our duty to hold him accountable. He needs to resign. Immediately.

9 Likes

Hahahaha!! So am I!

2 Likes

Fuck You you fascist nitwit.

This is AMERICA. We can criticize ANYBODY WE WANT (especially the Orange Asshole you work for.)

If you don’t like it. TOUGH SHIT. Move to Somalia where “Might makes Right”.

4 Likes

As an old Vet, Sarah I have two words for you: William Westmoreland

8 Likes

It’s not a lie if a GENERAL SAYS IT?

Thanks for playing you moron. Go back to your huckster father and sell snake oil to idiots with him.

6 Likes

Too sick to be funny, too funny to be sick.

2 Likes

As Locutus of Trump, she assimilated the entire town of Truth or Consequences, NM.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available