Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

That’s a fuckin unicorn, to you buddy, who will only allow himself to be ridden by the most virtuous person alive… Actually it is the President’s unicorn, of course, but he let’s Kelly ride it. .

why do you lie?

1 Like

See, that’s what happens when a straight woman is so despised she can’t even have a gay friend to give her fashion advice. Look what happened to Sarah Palin!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Communist Party, bitch.

Since General Kelly has been so severely injured by enemy fire, may I suggest GOP approved treatment?:

6 Likes

Listen, you dumb cluck Huck: The Marine general is serving in a civilian role. He deserves no more and no less respect than anyone else in government.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure if I gathered people from Dallas and around I could make that average work, too.

It’s still true that only about 26% of the American electorate -not even the population as a whole, the electorate - voted for him.

Now if that doesn’t make him a very minority president I don’t know what would. 26% of the electorate does not equal “a large portion of the American public.”

2 Likes

The Moron in Chief would think a hypotenuse is an endangered water hog in Tan-zay-nia.
The MooCow with smoky eyes would think it’s a long-lost cousin.

1 Like

I enlisted in the US Air Force right out of high school. Now that I’m a civilian, I out-rank every one of them motherfuckers. I don’t have to salute them, or call them “sir” or show them any respect whatsoever. They work for me now. So just STFU, Sarah. I’ll debate anyone I damn well please.

13 Likes

That even holds for when he was in the military. We have every right to question anybody in this country.

Freedom of speech, bitches!

5 Likes

Run for office, folks, while we still have a Constitution. Dangerous moron.

5 Likes

Someone should mention to the lying POS that

1. John Kelly is a CIVILIAN who works for the government & is paid by We The People and
  2. Donald J trump attacked active-duty Generals; the tweets still exist.

OMFG I despise this regime, what a revolting, vile despicable bunch of MFers they are, each & every one of them.

4 Likes

You could see this coming a mile away when Kelly did his hagiography about the military yesterday.

5 Likes

Huckabee-Sanders wants to hide behind Kelly’s status as a great patriot. To quote Samuel Johnson "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. " I guess we know know who and what General Kelly really is.

2 Likes

I’m afraid the only path to survival in this nation and the world will be to introduce the conservatives to the concept of Struggle Sessions. You may want to google that.

America’s favorite badly assembled Miss Potato Head at it again. Praise Jesus.

2 Likes

Well, I have to give it to CNN. This is a good chyron. Would have been even better if it had been “lies” instead of “wrong claims.”

4 Likes

Now, now. Sarah isn’t really fat. It’s just that the two 12-year-old children she ate for breakfast haven’t been totally digested yet.

3 Likes

Kelly is the Chief of Staff now. He is a public servant.

2 Likes

So, the white house is now borrowing from sharia law and claiming that proclamations from the white house are infallible? This isn’t going to end well.

Must be something in the water there… It is now more than the emperor that has no clothes.

3 Likes

Some suggested lyrics for General Kelly’s version:

I am the very model of a modern Four-Star General
I’ve information veritable, animous, and mystical
I know the lore of Trumpstan, and I quote his fights historical
From draft dodging to S-T-Ds, in order alphabetical

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available