Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

Somehow I don’t think Generals Eisenhower, Grant, or Washington would agree that it’s inappropriate to question a Marine general.

9 Likes

Tell the clown at the podium to shut the fuck up, and stop insulting our intelligence. If someone in the U.S. wants to question a general (no matter how many stars), he can. If you don’t like that fact, move to a country where people aren’t allowed to do that. You’d fit in better there.

12 Likes

Love you Minnesotans – and especially your two Senators.

5 Likes

He’s been told to cut down on his fat intake.

5 Likes

Never seen Odonnell like this. Appears to be spot on.

3 Likes

hahahhahahahaha I really could line up about 30,000 Americans right here in the Taos Valley and I could just about guarantee you they’d all hate him. And I suspect the same would be true in Espanola and Santa Fe.

I get the averages thing, but they’re still just numbers based on nothing more than probabilities. They are not real actual people.

1 Like

[quote=“dommyluc, post:98, topic:64032”]
Where’s Hannibal Lecter and his fava beans when you need him, huh?
[/quote]Or Dexter Morgan and his tool kit and plastic sheeting.

3 Likes

This, in a nutshell, is what is driving these people. The lost on “The Blacks and Whites Getting Married”, then they lost on “The Abortions”, then they lost on “The Gays Getting Married”, and they were just soooo close on losing on “That Woman Becoming President”. Make them say “sorry” even once and the Eveel Libruls will have won and Yaweh will have to cancel the Rapture - Oh, the Humanity!

4 Likes

Yeah this does call for Dexter. Good one!

2 Likes

Why on earth did that reporter not ask WHY it would be inappropriate to call out a four-star general who is lying in a press conference. Why, Sandy? Tell us why that would be inappropriate.

5 Likes

Translation: We’ve learned that Kelly was totally wrong about that but the only thing we know how to do is attack, so suck it bitches.

I’m sure this will work. It’s GOT to work. Who knew politics could be so hard?

1 Like

I’ll second the latter sentiment, but I’m a proud Californian.

3 Likes

Leni Riefenstahl at her most diabolically complicit was still a paragon of veracity and respectability compared to this deranged propagandist.

2 Likes

Are you fucking kidding me??? Since when?? Every day I promise not to be flabbergasted by some ridiculous comment from Sarah Suckabee, and every day I’m taken aback.

4 Likes

She can borrow Michelle Bachman’s theme music.

[In best Maebe Fünke voice] MARRY ME!!! You, sir, just won this thread. I will add that in future, it will be mandatory to refer to the current White House Press Secretary simply as “MoM.” (I’m in to the whole brevity thing.)

4 Likes

I dunno, maybe in my diverse well-off suburb. But drive 20 miles north of my hometown to the heart of Wingnutia , pick any 12 guys and maybe they are not exactly like Trump (they are for the most part honest people) but they are horrible nonetheless and they all agree 100% with Trump.

1 Like

Some nostalgia for those good ol’ days:

3 Likes

I live in west Tennessee, so it’s a little more batshit here. Take Rep. Diane Black, for instance, sister-under-the-skin of lying Teabagger princess Marsha Blackburn. Diane Black actually said - no, really - that hospital emergency rooms should be allowed to turn away people who don’t have insurance or the ability to pay. And she’s running for governor.
Well, let me tell you, Ms. Black: if hospitals start doing that, there will be people burning them to the ground with Molotov cocktails, and I’ll be stuffing a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka with an old T-shirt to give them a hand.
And I am a totally non-violent person. I mean, like, Gandhi, even! Why, I wouldn’t even punch a Nazi (well, I would kick one in the balls, though. Isn’t that covered by the First Amendment? Or is my foot shoving Nazi testicles into their kidneys covered by the Second Amendment?)

2 Likes

Moo.
Moooooooooo.
MooCows older than 28 should NOT wear smoky eyes.

It’s highly inappropriate for YOU to tell ANY reporter who, what, when or why they should question anything.
MooCows belong in the pasture but I guess since there’s a PIG in the oval office it makes sense to have a MooCow speaking for it.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available