Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

It’s CNN, ya know.

(Although, I strongly doubt if any other outlet called it what it was… tell me if you find any).

1 Like

It is not the uniform that brings honor to the man. It is the man who brings honor – or in this case dishonor – to the uniform.

6 Likes

What utter horseshit. At another time this would be called “pulling rank,” though in this case by proxy. That’s something I’ve never really seen before.

The entire WH is looking more and more like an unsupervised home for the mentally ill.

4 Likes

Well, the NRA has their backs…

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/349144/nras-new-ad-is-extremely-normal-not-in-fact-crazy-very-responsible-actually/

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I don’t know which part of that comment is funnier - Locutus of Trump or devouring T & C

3 Likes

Well, it was just for snack.

3 Likes

She wears her Deplorable badge with honor. And to think she’s a “preacher’s” daughter. Have you noticed that we never see her proclaimed Christianity from that podium? She violates “Thou shalt not bear false witness” every time she gets behind that podium. Her contempt and disdain for the truth does not reflect well on her upbringing. But I’m sure her daddy tells her that she has a place in heaven anyway.

3 Likes

Well it would be. About the only entree-sized city in this whole state is Albuquerque.

3 Likes

I’m trying to remember how this works in democracies. Military leaders have unquestionable authority? Is that how it’s supposed to go?

4 Likes

So Madam Press Secretary…where, exactly, did you come up with this notion of how things work in a free country?

Did the retired General tell you? How about the fellow down the hall who never served? Or…did you just dream it up on your own?

3 Likes

There’s some courage from our media.

4 Likes

You can even grab 'em by the nutsack?

Every day she becomes a more repulsive hack. She lies just like her boss and is just as ignorant as her dumb as a post Daddy Dearest. Vile hack working for the worst president ever.

6 Likes
3 Likes

As you were, lady. I think you intended to say “Lying former Marine who sacrificed his honor providing cover to a cowardly gasbag”.

4 Likes

That’s no lady - that’s Hamhock Huckabee.

4 Likes

“There was a lot of grandstanding,” Sanders said. “He was stunned that she had taken the opportunity to make it about herself.”

Yet, her boss takes every opportunity to make it about himself, for example his visit to CIA HQS in Jan 2017. The one where former director Brennan’s comment was:

“Former CIA Director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandizement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes,” Nick Shapiro said in a statement. “Brennan says that Trump should be ashamed of himself.”

5 Likes

The White House on Friday told a journalist who asked about errors chief
of staff John Kelly made Thursday that it would be “highly
inappropriate” to “get into a debate with a four-star Marine general.”

Since when and by whom are Marine Corps generals elevated to God status? I would think having Kelly out rank the president … that would piss off trump big time.
Kelly ain’t no general at the moment considering that he is a retired 4 star general. He is trump’s COS which makes him a political person and so eminently questionable. And debatable …especially when he spews a provable lie. So there’s that, Ms Sanders.

2 Likes

Masha knows.

“The Future Is History: How Totalitarianism Reclaimed Russia,” which was short-listed for the National Book Award in 2017.

8 Likes

Oh lord I have SUCH a hard time remembering how to ‘act’ in Trump’s America…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available