Discussion: WH Says 'Highly Inappropriate' For Reporter To Question 'Marine General'

Not one person in this administration is trustworthy. The truth is whatever they want it to be. I am very worried about our country.

2 Likes

The reporter pointed out that Kellyā€™s statement Thursday was misleading: Wilson didnā€™t discuss the buildingā€™s funding in her speech in 2015.

For sufficiently large values of ā€œmisleadingā€, ā€œmisleadingā€ = ā€œa big fat f*cking lieā€ā€¦ Todayā€™s math lesson.

This is when itā€™s a good time to remind yourself that we are the majority here. The only people buying this shit are his supporters. They are a minority.

4 Likes

ā€œBut I think that, if you want to get into a debate with a four-star Marine general, I think that thatā€™s something highly inappropriate.ā€

ā€œWe fascist RW authoritarians have deemed criticism of authority, particularly armed military authority, to be a crime against the State. Please remain where you are and appropriate security personnel will be there shortly.ā€

1 Like

Itā€™s her authoritarian personality that takes my breath away.
Itā€™s all about chain-of-command. You salute the one above, expect to be saluted by the one below. Whatever competence she might possess is overwhelmed by her native authoritarianism. And Donald Trump is her commander.

2 Likes

She was born in 1982. Perhaps she learned from Dad or the Arkansas public schools that Johnson, Nixon, Westmoreland, McNamara, Laird, et al always told the truth and the only reason we pulled out of Vietnam was because George McGovern and Hillary Clinton kept spitting on returning troops.

This is worse than having to listen to Dick Cheney, he of the multiple deferments and other priorities. I again tremble for my country, listening to a White House spokesperson so pitiably ignorant of modern history and Vietnamā€™s lessons.

4 Likes

People like Sanders didnā€™t grow in a house with a WW2 vet. If she had, she might picked up some of their attitude towards generals who expected canine deference for the brass on their coats.

2 Likes

Sanders: ā€œBut I think that, if you want to get into a debate with a four-star Marine general,ā€¦ā€

reporter: ā€œIf he would come out here and do thatā€¦ā€

mic drop Boom.

4 Likes

This is only slightly less obnoxious than the ā€œDo you know who I am?ā€ person in front of you in line.

3 Likes

What is incredibly disappointing is to see so many journalists and folks of a liberal bent claiming that itā€™s OK to question Kelly because heā€™s no longer an active general, heā€™s the Chief of Staff. That accepts the premise that questioning a general is somehow unacceptable.

4 Likes

A lying general still in active service is perfectly legitimately subject to questioning. ā€œGulf of Tonkinā€ ring a bell?

2 Likes

Yet fuck face got elected. And many are quite happy with what he is doing even though they have no idea what that is.

The only thing she has a poorer understanding of the real meaning of than the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the Constitution of the United States of America.

1 Like

Maybe General Pinochet.

1 Like

If you arenā€™t famished, thereā€™s Las Crucesā€¦

2 Likes

One wishes, but not really. Methinks itā€™s not so black and white. If we want to be honest with ourselves, weā€™re probably a minority too.

Thereā€™s also the majority, who are fucking imbeciles and clueless and/or donā€™t give a fuck and are falling on either side of the fence seemingly based on the way the wind blows as a result of shear stupidity, lack of accurate information, a head full of disinformation and a gleeful absence of fucks.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking that I hadnā€™t been in southern New Mexico in a very long time and that Las Cruces and Lordsburg had probably grown a lot in the years.

heh

O thatā€™s ridiculous - sorry but it is. He is a Minority President.

It is clear we are the majority. A majority elected Hillary. His numbers havenā€™t risen, theyā€™ve shrunk.

4 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that SHit Sandwich starts out with SHS?

Coincidence? I think notā€¦

3 Likes

Cruces will almost certainly cross 100K in the 2020 Census.

Lordsburg not so much. The last time I checked Lordsburg was holding its own.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available