Discussion: Video Shows Wilson Didn't Brag About Funding FBI Building, As Kelly Claimed

seems to be a standard process applied to women of color.

9 Likes

Kelly is a ferret face.

This business just gets nastier. What a piece of Shit is John Kelly.

5 Likes

Yes!

6 Likes

Spencer Neo-Nazis followers arrested in Florida for attempted murder shooting into group of protesters.

4 Likes

And just how effective has mockery and decency been? Beyond that, what do you see as the difference between mockery and insults?

3 Likes

Kelly LIED: Video Shows Wilson Didn’t Brag About Funding FBI Building, As Kelly Claimed

Fixed the headline for you.

5 Likes

I know, it was a trick question.

4 Likes

I didn’t, but I’m hearing good things about it. I heard Rachel also did an excellent job of setting aside this nonsense and explaining that Trump’s Muslim ban mania and addition of Chad to the list, played a large role in the escalation of Muslim extremist activity in Niger as a result of the lack of information and support from Chad’s troops, etc. It probably had a direct and causal relationship with the situation that resulted in the deaths of these 4 soldiers, which is why they wanted to pretend it away and only addressed it once called out.

TBH though, I get myself all hopped up during the day and workweek on all this shit, so I’ve learned that I absolutely have to step away from it after hours and on weekends. I almost never watch any news programming anymore or I end up yelling at the screen like a mental patient LOL

9 Likes

He mentioned it in a prepared speech.

It’s a lie, or represents something even more egregious, that this White House makes prepared speeches that have not been vetted for the truth at all. They don’t even bother to check if something may not be right.

5 Likes

“Embracing a more active and public schedule” than what?!

Than she did when she was hiding in Trump Tower for six months?

4 Likes

I disagree with you as well.
I don’t know what goes on in the mind of liars. Maybe he didn’t think there would be a camera. Maybe he didn’t think to doublecheck. Maybe he thought his story would be better received if he painted her as a public grandstander. He called her words “jarring and self serving”. What I do know is he totally mischaraterized what she said and even threw out a bullshit number regarding the cost (which she did not even mention in her speech). He even described how everyone around his were stunned at her behavior.

He lied and people need to stop covering for him like they do trump. These are both men of age that are totally responsible for what they do and what comes out of their mouths. Just because he’s a General doesn’t mean he is always truthful and on this he clearly was not.

11 Likes

Well, I guess Kelly’s role as ‘honest broker’ between Reality and the Oval Office has been blown. How long will he stay ?

6 Likes

His reputation should have never been called upon to die like this. But he knew what he signed up for.

2 Likes

[quote=“sniffit, post:110, topic:64022”]
didn’t, but I’m hearing good things about it.
[/quote] When you get a chance, please watch it. He brings up what you mentioned and really laid it out there. OMG, it truly gave me chills and put another perspective on Kelly’s actions.

[quote=“sniffit, post:110, topic:64022”]
TBH though, I get myself all hopped up during the day and workweek on all this shit, so I’ve learned that I absolutely have to step away from it after hours and on weekends. I almost never watch any news programming anymore or I end up yelling at the screen like a mental patient LOL
[/quote] Same here. I have not even been paying too much attention because a lot of it makes me frustrated and angry but I eneded up getting into an argument on Twitter about it. In looking at things my radar was up about Kelly’s story and just overall this whole mess. I think I may have to take a few steps away though; I am at maximum overload with this trump reality show right now. This is way too much.

4 Likes

Oh wow. Soooooooo, in light of that revelation, anyone still want to tell me that what we witnessed last night was NOT a white knight of the Methbilly Nation towing the line for the alt-right white nationalist movement by DELIBERATELY and KNOWINGLY lying?

8 Likes

With the added bonus of directly contradicting what both Dotard and Hambone had said.

3 Likes

I’ll do just that …maybe tonight…but a couple beers first hehe

2 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is one of the most odious human beings walking the earth. She is perfect for the job of Press Secretary for this deplorable Administration. Video proof that Kelly was lying and Sanders doubles down on “empty barrel.”

3 Likes

Since Kelly’s memory of the actual events has nothing to do with what actually happened, somebody needs to ask Kelly or Huckabee Sanders if Kelly has proof he was actually at the dedication in Miami or was just lying.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available