Discussion: Video Shows Wilson Didn't Brag About Funding FBI Building, As Kelly Claimed

2 Likes

Responses need to be shorter.

“She’s a lying glory hogging Democrat bitch” (paraphrased) can’t be answered with something paragraphs long.

Maybe “Like all Trump flunkies, Kelly is lying”.

17 Likes

I suspect men will land on Mars before we hear any retractions from Kelly. He is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump Inc.

57 Likes

The MAGA crowd already got the message loud and clear: she’s a classic Reconstruction era corrupt black politician stealing white tax dollars for herself and her ghetto constituents. The narrative has been set in stone and no proof will dissuade them.

38 Likes

How many degrees of separation are we now from what the f*ck those soldiers were doing in Niger?

The Disorient Express is flying today …

48 Likes

I spent most of the morning arguing with a fool (which I admit makes me a fool too) about this. This person unquestionally believed Kelly because of his impeccable record and because he’s a decorated General.

Kelly truly messed up here. He should not have stood up there and lied like that; he had to know there would be video refuting what he said. And for what? All over trump not being man enough to apologize for how he came off to the widow and family.

Stunning.
(I might have to go ahead and get some popcorn today.This should be good)

29 Likes

For what it’s worth, McCain is genuinely pissed over how this is being handled and is putting his words into action. The coming weeks will show us whether Mattis is any better than Kelly and McMaster.

32 Likes

I have decided that NOTHING coming out of the mouths of Republicans is the truth. Plain and simple, they are all god damned liars.

29 Likes

OK, now! Everyone hold your breath until Kelly apologizes!

Ready?

Ready?

You’re turning red. Now you’re blue…hello?

8 Likes

Instead of apologizing as a normal, decent human being would do to Sargent Johnson’s loved ones, Trump sent one of his pet generals out to attack and viciously lie.

33 Likes

proof
noun
noun: proof; plural noun: proofs
evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

Boom!

17 Likes

And he STILL doesn’t know their names.

18 Likes

Kelly out and out lied about a sitting member of Congress. He needs to resign.

45 Likes

The real problem in Niger, as Rachel Maddow pointed out last night, goes back to Donnie’s ban on visitors from Chad. Chad is the USA’s most reliable ally in Africa, sends their military to help other African nations fight ISIS, had a big military group in Niger, and removed them in reaction the Donnie’s ban. The USA soldiers were killed immediately after that, because ISIS returned to Niger as Chad withdrew. So little Donnie’s ridiculous ban on visitors from Chad was the immediate cause of their deaths.

35 Likes

Like Donnie, Kelly is not an honorable man. He demonstrated that very convincingly in that press conference.

19 Likes

Possibly not a “lie” in the sense of willful deception. It may actually be how he remembered it. But given the propensity of all people to hear what they expect to hear, and old, white conservative men more so than most everyone else, it’s a rather fascinating insight into what kinds of things he expects to hear when a female African-American Democratic member of Congress with an unfortunate affinity for big church hats speaks.

39 Likes

Trump, who was fitting Pompeo for State, has hinted that he might pick Mr. Wouldja Lookat Wikileaks for Chief of Staff. That would allow Cotton to get the CIA director spot he wants.

4 Likes

Support local journalism. They keep the receipts.

42 Likes

So, even the adults in the room are lying sacks of shit. Nice going, General.

31 Likes

Yeah, that was the truly disgusting part. He no doubt prefers the era when blacks ¨knew their place¨.

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available