Discussion: Trump Would Deport 'Criminal Illegal Immigrants' In First Hour Of Presidency

So many firsts your head will spin. Believe it! It’s true!

2 Likes

I noticed what she didn’t say … as did you -

( That any of it was incorrect ) —

4 Likes

And here, I thought we were a nation of laws.

Once again, Trump spews out ridiculously ludicrous hyperbole and the media just acts as though it’s no big deal.

3 Likes

My guess is KellyAnn is gathering notes for her tell-all book next year in which she says what she really thinks about the Trump campaign and Bannon and others.

3 Likes

She’ll need to …

Never get a " real job " after this —

edit - - - Maybe Roger will find something for her to do ? —

1 Like

And would the utter absurdity of this promise ever occur to his followers? Funding, identification, arrest, transport, facilities, acceptance by home countries, and on and on. Where would we get the money, manpower and other resources.
How friggin’ stupid can so many persons be? Friggin’ mind-boggling.

1 Like

Trump plans to remove all of the “criminal, illegal immigrants” on the first day of presidency using a tried, true method favored by Sheriff Arpaio for discerning exactly which residents fit this descriptor:

He will call for the arrest of anyone with a Hispanic surname.

1 Like

Here’s some more of tRump’s comedic minority outreach…

7 Likes

Twitter ad…$3 get you:

(slightly modified)

2 Likes

Despite the fact that this is already being done by President Obama, Trump wants us to think that he’s going to take our already stretched immigration resources and round up millions of people within an hour. He might as well say he’s Harry Potter and wave a magic wand.

The only way to even begin to accomplish what Trump says he wants to do is declare Marshal Law and put our military on the streets of the United States against the civilian population in the very same way as the Far Right did in Germany during the 1930s.

It’s essentially using military forces against your own people. The Germans said they would only do it against those they said were breaking the law. It didn’t take the Nazis long to use soldiers against anyone that didn’t cooperate with their storm trooper tactics.

Trump wants to use our military to declare war on his opposition. This is the classic definition of a fascist dictator. At least he’s being honest about it…to those who really care about democracy.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Relocation Camp…

2 Likes

He’ll still be tweeting some nasty comments when HRC takes the oath of office.

2 Likes

In contrast. in her first hour in office, HRC will direct the NSA to permanently disable Donnie’s twitter account.
America will applaud…

3 Likes

Outstanding slide show! The color and texture changes are astounding. And correctly pointed out one should not view the slide show close to lunch time.

2 Likes

the other day I posted an article from Rolling Stone about Kris Kobach and the Republicans trying to screw over minority voters for allegedly doing the very thing Bannon is doing. I said in that post that this is mustache twirling kind of evil…here it is again…worth the read.

nothing about this on any of our news outlets, by the way. I sent it to Rachel Maddow show via twitter in hopes that they would pick it up and run with it, but nothing yet, at least as far as I’ve seen.

3 Likes

After the vaunted pivot to using a teleprompter… Trump is back to his version of “normal”

Apparently HO has ‘binders’ full of ‘criminal’ illegal immigrants, separate from the other legal immigrants that he’s all cool with.

Oh wait, HO’s interpretation of illegal includes, being brown, yellowish, reddish or over tanned (C-Ya Romnerd) but the whitest of whites and the pure orange can stay.
And if you happen to have the creamsicle complexion of one Donald J Trump, you get to live among the stars in tweetland, AKA, Trump heaven.

Maldova unfortunately will have to return to outer Slovakia and start her immigration process all over again from the back of the line, C-you too #3.

2 Likes

Once the tank made its appearance I was hooked. And, yeah, we all saw the car-crushing coming, but so what…it was still a perfect way to end it.

2 Likes

Vladomatic: That’s what I came here to ask. Hasn’t the Obama administration already stepped up the deportation of criminals? Am I right to assume that this means convicted criminals who have undergone due process? Realistically, could Trump deport accused but not tried criminals without incurring lawsuits that would eventually go to SCOTUS?

I give Bannon a month in office. But then who will be the next sacrificial lamb? I have played around with “who will be campaign manager”…I think next will be Alex Jones of Infowars.com fame. He makes his living off conspiracy theories so it’d be a good fit with trump. The home stretch will be somebody from Stormfront.com.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available