Discussion: Trump Would Deport 'Criminal Illegal Immigrants' In First Hour Of Presidency

1 Like

Wonder if Melania already has her bags packed?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5sth-miJmO0/hqdefault.jpg

37 Likes

ā€œWe are going to get rid of the criminals and itā€™s going to happen within one hour after I take office, we start, okay?ā€

Who talks like this?

39 Likes

And Hour #2? He will never be President.

9 Likes

Well, no, Donny-Boy, you wonā€™t. If, by some horrible mis-chance, you were elected, youā€™d soon find that we still have a government that works through laws and regulations. Youā€™d also find that thereā€™s a big bureaucratic structure thatā€™s not so easy to push around.

In other words, youā€™d come face to face with reality. Iā€™m sure it would be a shock.

38 Likes

This is Donaldā€™s way of giving her the bad news.

7 Likes

#Uh oh!

http://img.youtube.com/vi/mqeULEsRhS8/sddefault.jpg

9 Likes

IOW, continue with President Obamaā€™s ongoing policy.

20 Likes

Everyone is assuming Trump means a 24 hour day. Like God, Trumpā€™s time is Kairos and not Chronos, beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.

13 Likes

President Obama is already doing that. Thatā€™s not even the issue.

The question is regarding the millions of peaceful, otherwise law-abiding undocumented immigrants.

Heā€™s such a paper tiger.

22 Likes

Trump speaks like a ā€œValley Girl,ā€ okay?

33 Likes

I think that was part of their pre-nup: Keep a set of bags packed and be ready at the word ā€˜go.ā€™

13 Likes

Sorry dude, this is not enough for Ann Coulter.
You already deliciously fucked her (pun intended)

13 Likes

Young children.

17 Likes

Heā€™s playing a semantic game, heā€™s hoping moderates will hear that he will deport illegal immigrants that are ā€œcriminals,ā€ while, to his base, all illegal immigrants are criminals, so he hopes they will think he means he will deport all of them.

With our press, heā€™ll get away with it.

24 Likes

We need not worry, an hour in, heā€™s just finished his first ever presidential speech and while they are having the congressional inaugural lunch, the entire world is picking up their faces by the word soup of racism, stupidity and ingorance of facts just delivered.

6 Likes

Sheesh, there are simpler ways to replace your trophy wife, Donald.

10 Likes

When Reagan was president, I thought he was an ignorant boob. Then Dubya took office, and redefined the lower bound of presidential stupidity. Now Trump is here to push the benchmark still lower.

No one possessing any familiarity with criminal law and procedure would say what Trump has said. Itā€™s like heā€™s got a giant billboard attached that screams ā€œIā€™M CLUELESSā€ in huge letters.

47 Likes

He wakes up from his pleasant dream of being president and see he is still in his garish apartment while Hilary is walking down Pennsylvania Avenue.

14 Likes

OT: Regarding Joshā€™s Editorial Blog on Steve Bannon, has anyone checked if this dude is also registered to vote in CA, NY and/or D.C.? Considering he (up to now, anyway) hasnā€™t really been living in Florida but he was registered to vote thereā€“and now re-registered at his friendā€™s residenceā€“I wouldnā€™t put it past this snake to also be registered to vote in the other places.

Also: Did he ever vote in FL? And, if heā€™s registered in the other places, did he ever vote there?

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available