Discussion: Trump Would Deport 'Criminal Illegal Immigrants' In First Hour Of Presidency

And I AM so tired of all his firsting —

2 Likes

Another bulletin from the Department of Shameless Hyperbole:

AP’s Kathleen Carroll defends Clinton investigation but admits ‘sloppy’ tweet

1 Like

Not you too! Didn’t we have enough vertebrae and invertebrates from the deep blue sea here yesterday? I merely observed. But boy howdy, was that a strange bit of thread-jacking. I know I have a tendency to go OT from time to time, probably more so than most, but even that was a wee bit too much for me. Just wanted to add my .02.

2 Likes

Yes.

… deport “criminal illegal immigrants” within an hour of being sworn in as president…

Bull Phucky, that first hour is taken up by speeches and motorcade etc… so I take it he will have some flunky with a briefcase loaded with deportation documents for how many individuals ready for his signature as he climbs into the limo. He’ll also have some flunky Federal judge available as well as INS and US Marshals. Forget due process, forget any rights even for even an illegal, forget the constitution…yea riiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt.

1 Like

Wow, this is totally unexpected…

Private Immigrant Detention Firm Gave $45K to Trump Fundraising Group

The GEO Group operates more than five dozen facilities nationwide

Irony alert! Pablo Paez, the GEO Group’s vice president for corporate relations, declined to comment specifically on the donation, citing company policy.

5 Likes

I’m shocked, shocked to find out that gambling is going on in here

Your winnings, sir.

Oh, thank you very much.

There he is…we knew he’d return. FASCIST PIG

http://www.thedailycall.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Scan-122.jpg

3 Likes

Newsflash; Trump deports his entire workforce in block deportation. Within hours, tweets apology and invite to return to work with only slight payroll deductions for being AWOL.

In related news; Maldova’s entire extended family gets unrequested work visas and modeling gigs.
Maldova demurs and threatens to sue the INS, IHS and Cosmopolitan?

1 Like

Dumb Donald and his Dumb Followers are too ignorant to know that criminal aliens without documentation are being deported every day by the Obama administration. They’ve been told by Faux Nooz, Not-so-Bright Bart, and Plump Limppaw that 0bummer is letting them stay. Idjits.

1 Like

Trump has found a new cash cow to milk…the Palin People. I doubt he wants to actually win. Then he couldn’t run his new media empire as it would be tied up in a trust fund till he leaves office. This presidential campaign thingee is getting in his way to grift.

3 Likes

Of course they wouldn’t. I don’t think nearly as many would’ve risked the journey had there not been jobs waiting. Either way, I live in Wisconsin now, but I still have a hard time getting mad at a person who wants to walk to Phoenix from somewhere between Nogales and Los Algodones.

His dumb followers, yes. But Donald himself just said the other day that Obama was deporting a lot of people, he would do the same, just with “more energy.”

Of course when you do the same thing, but use more energy doing it, that’s pretty much the textbook definition of inefficiency. So basically he’s saying that on this issue he’d be a louder, less efficient version of Obama.

1 Like

See-- to me? Saturday morning riffing is a given among regulars.
And the topic of the thread (Dwayne Wade’s tragedy being co-opted for political points by HO) had wound it’s way down with decency I felt.

But I thought several times how weird of a turn it took.
And a few times whether it might have been the strangest thread-- ever-- with which I’d been engaged.
I’m still trying to remember one more different.

The only one that comes close in my mind-- was the TPM posters vs TPM staff thread Mar 1, 2012 (and ensuing threads Fri/Sat/Sun)-- the day after Andrew Breitbart croaked. Josh insisted we pay respect to him by not using any style of Dingdongthewitchisdead dark humor. Mostly, we peons said ‘f^ck that’. Resulting in the ban of one of our most recognizable personas-- and the long/loud bitching of several other of the heavy-hitter commenters-- for days.

But yesterday was simply weird.
And probably why lampreying subliminally snuck into a subsequent post. :fearful:

jw1

3 Likes

Unless, the theory that Trump is putting together the team to launch “TrumpTV” after the election together now. Which, while I have some skepticism about that (namely that I don’t think Trump has thought it through that completely), it is the only reason that makes any sense to be to hire Bannon and call him a CEO.

1 Like

I didn’t want to flounder in to the debate, but I thought that choice of the D-Wade thread was the creepiest part. I guess to research non-sentient beings, you have to be pretty non-sentient as well, as was aptly demonstrated yesterday.

3 Likes

The really sad and criminal part is the coyotes (slang for the human smugglers) tell their charges that Phoenix is “just an easy hour’s walk north of the border” when in reality it’s 200 miles north. In summer the desert is lethal for the unprepared. Other seasons aren’t a whole lot better either.
But what trump doesn’t say is that for the last 4-5 years the number of illegal crossers is net zero. And only begrudgingly do the GOPers refer to how many have been deported since Obama took office.

5 Likes

Heh. Yeah, that dolt Ben Carson.
Ran for POTUS for the email lists.

I do hope you’re right about the Trump TV thing DJ.
It’d be another low-rent failure.

Glen Beck has made a (in perspective) small fortune (net worth $250M)–
but he does work pretty hard to keep that engine running.

Trump is too lazy.
I’ll take Mark Cuban’s word(s) for it (Jul 21).

“There’s that guy who’ll walk into the bar and say anything to get laid,” Cuban said.
That’s Donald Trump right now to a T. But it’s all of us who are going to get fucked."

From the Vox article: http://www.vox.com/2016/7/21/12246860/mark-cuban-trump-shade-rnc

jw1

3 Likes

Wait a minute… Drumpf says that ALL “illegal” immigrants are criminals… I would love to see him deport 11 Million people in one hour…

I would not. It would cause all sorts of disruption. (I know you were snarking)

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available