Discussion: Trump: 'Steve Scalise Took A Bullet For All Of Us'

I’d love to see the so called Pee Pee tape released. Except that would only excite the base and give them a woody.

2 Likes

A vewy vewy small one though. More of a twiggy.

5 Likes

Miami Cubans are among the worst people ever, still fretting about what they lost 55 years ago. Bunch of Marie-Antoniettes bitching about what was wrong with suggesting the people should eat cake. And then there is Ted Cruz

2 Likes

Besides, what the fuck does it even mean in this context? Took a bullet for all of us? What?

The man just keeps saying many things…

2 Likes

I remember the Elian Gonzales debacle. Didn’t have a high opinion of them before (after visits to Miami), had zero good feelings after.

1 Like

Thank you. I grieve for those victims.

2 Likes

“our country will perhaps become closer, more unified”

I certainly fucking hope not. Trump and the people he rode in on need to be nothing short of destroyed UTTERLY. All this fucking kumbaya bullshit needs to be shoved down the MSM’s proverbial dickhole and then lit on fire.

NO QUARTER.

6 Likes

Notice that MANGOTUS hasn’t issued even a formal statement of sympathy for victims of the tower fire in London?

He sure was quick to act to denounce the Mayor of London after the terrorist attack.

Could it be that, this time, 100 people died because the real estate developer cut corners that led to the tragedy and that Trump can’s denounce a fellow property developer?

5 Likes

Well said. And Scalise took a bullet for Trump - not for us.

2 Likes

Oh the irony

1 Like

Fricking NBC would be in negotiations to revive “The Apprentice” while he was in the helicopter departing the White House lawn.

3 Likes

Can I steal Cheddar Ceausescu???

2 Likes

If I get nothing else out of this thread, I’ll at least have this.

2 Likes

I am stealing that one. Irasdad is da bomb. Never disappoints

4 Likes

took a bullet for all of us

Bullets, Donald’s sanctifying grace…

“Trump” (or most likely an aide since it was his unused ‘other’ tweet address) took 3 days to even mention the true heroes in the Portland who were injured and died protecting two women.

All due respect to Scalise, who is my polar opposite on gun control, civil rights, and just recently helped Trump nix any restriction on the mentally ill getting guns, but he is no hero, just an unfortunate victim.

2 Likes

Scalisse took a bullet for nobody, he was trying to run away when shot in the ass. No heroics involved at all.

5 Likes

Well sure Brutus, most of the Sandy Hook kids weren’t even Republicans!

2 Likes

At least he said something thoughtful about the three UPS drivers who were shot and killed on the same day.
Oh wait …

Sadly, this calendar is already tragically out of date (unless they weren’t counting the Alexandria shooting because nobody died).

5 Likes

If Turmeric Trujillo were a real leader, he would’ve been out on that ball field and “taken a bullet for all of us.”

Unfortunately, according to anonymous White House staffers, he was jogging with Chris Christie at the time.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available