Discussion: Trump: 'Steve Scalise Took A Bullet For All Of Us'

Trump himself made it easier for the mentally damn ill to buy guns, just because it would cheese off the liberals, rational people, and other antagonists. And here he comes around with his treacly crocodile tears about Saint Scalise’s suffering. I can pity the human being in that hospital bed but the antisocial hypocrisy past, present and oh-so-certainly future is pretty hard to take.

10 Likes

Pissing those he can’t quite afford to piss.

5 Likes

Truly pathetic.

3 Likes

I don’t even believe Jesus died for me, and now I’m supposed to believe Scalise took a bullet for me?

With all due respect for his injuries, I don’t think so.

7 Likes

His son didn’t deserve what happened to him, but he needed to be on his best behavior as a guest in that country.

4 Likes

And the 20 kids killed in Sandy Hook toke a bullet for what exactly? Although your buddy says it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

I cannot wait until this man is removed from office and shuts the fuck up.

6 Likes

Jones or Scalise?

2 Likes

What about the 90 people who are shot and killed every day in America. Did they all take a bullet for us, Mr. President? What happened on that ball field 2 days ago happens somewhere in this country every day. Mothers send the children to school in neighborhoods were shoot outs are common. But one of yours was shot, so we all have to take notice of that, right? That should never happen. Anyone who thinks this will wake up the republicans to call for stricter gun laws is fooling themselves. The congressman who was shot is more likely to call for a mandate of open carry for everyone over the age of 12.

6 Likes

I seriously think Trump’s been obsessed with the investigation, and every occasion is thirstily embraced as something that will save him. Steve Scalise gets shot, people pay attention to it, well, yay! Now we can have unity! Because that’s the excuse I’m making today for being investigated, it’s all a lack of unity. And the shooting is about Trump, because everything is about Trump.

6 Likes

I think you’re erroneously predicting a specific outcome to an action.

3 Likes

Or Gabby Gifford.

5 Likes

Yes, but it will receive less attention when removed from office and perhaps he’ll even go to jail where we really don’t ever have to hear his smarmy voice or see a stupid tweet.

1 Like

Just another day, more awkward sentiments from Trump…

2 Likes

the fall didn’t kill him, it was the stop (when he hit the ground)

1 Like

And, yet, your girlfriend Kellyanne says it’s all Democrats’ fault that Alexandria happened … alongside all that winning, I’m now feeling fully unified, you racist freak show.

3 Likes

Always shocked but never surprised.

3 Likes

Scallise having his ass shot is not my idea of national tragedy.

Bastard criticized Biden after Sandy Hook and it’s a white supremacist to boot

3 Likes

So a black LGBT female government worker saved everyone by taking out the shooter and took a bullet… weird how she was not mentioned by name from Trump… just a lobbyist and “David Duke without the baggage”.

12 Likes

Short answer time

While he eventually addressed both tragedies, these articles discuss Trump’s responses to Quebec City and Portland, Oregon.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available