Discussion: Trump: 'Steve Scalise Took A Bullet For All Of Us'

I know a UPS employee who took a bullet in the workplace shooting here a few days. He’s dead at 46, and his wife and three children will have to carry on as best they can without words of support or crocodile tears from anyone in D.C. There’s nothing noble about his death, and he didn’t support the NRA as Scalise does.

26 Likes

"Zinda, his face black, his eyes red:

2 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with him? Does he really think he’s in a firefight of some sort?

Meanwhile, he’s going after Fidel and irony is most assuredly dead. All other strongmen he praises, like Putin, who have done far worse things to this day. What’s wrong Donnie? Cuba won’t let you build a fucking hotel there? Paying off governments that fund their military is kinda what you’ve made as your lifetime achievement to keep your own businesses afloat.

7 Likes

The Miami Cubans have always been hypocritical like that.

3 Likes

next will be that he was sent to by the god of your choice, generally defined by Republicans as Ronnie, to get shot for our ‘sins’…

4 Likes

From a comment by @chicago11 yesterday:

I don’t normally excuse lobbyists but this young man – and he’s young – had been a Congressional staffer until very recently and had joined this group as a coach, a role that he may have played in prior games. I’ll cut him some slack here. Hope he recovers.

3 Likes

File under self dealing

7 Likes

“And let’s keep the Warmbier family

reason #1

Warmbier also critiqued the Obama administration when asked what more could have been done to obtain his son’s release before Trump took office.

“The question is, do I think the past administration could have done more?” he said. “I think the results speak for themselves.”

and here’s reason #2

1 Like

He did not take a bullet for me.
He took one for all those who voted for Trump who like violence.He got what they voted for.
His base should be proud.

6 Likes

Actually it was this woman who took a bullet for others. Steve was the target; she didn’t even have to be there.

8 Likes

so like most things ‘45’, he half-a–ed it.

5 Likes

Sorry they don’t count
Not Rich White Republicans
The only people we really care about.
We prove it every day with our policies
As a matter of fact wait until you see our secret health care plan

7 Likes

dang you…as usual, he ‘half-a—ed’ it.

3 Likes

Their son would still be in a coma. I wonder what the North Koreans did to him.

2 Likes

That effing asshole.

2 Likes

neglect, plus their facilities ait up to snuff. Warmbier’s dad blamed Obama for not getting his son freed and he likely reiterated that opinion (belief?) during the Carlson interview.

2 Likes

I don’t view them as mutually exclusive and did a bit of digging around after hoping for a complete recovery.

A-plus NRA rating, sponsor/co-sponsor of bills making it easier to buy guns.

5 Likes

Guns don’t kill people!

Massive blood loss and organ damage do.

14 Likes

I know that this statement should be placed in the ‘too soon’ file, but that’s not what I would be shooting for.

5 Likes

Trump should give the medal of honor to the Black Lesbian policewoman that saved homophobic bigot Scalise’s life.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available