Discussion: Trump Relitigates Democratic Primary (Again) More Than A Year After It Ended

It’s a confession, isn’t it?

“All I did was cut a deal to win an election, just like crooked Hillary did.”

2 Likes

Regrettably, he will find progressive supporters in this line of BS. He sees the primary wars reheating for the left and wants to stoke the flames. Those progressives who continue to pile on our own are doing Donalds job for him. Funny how many complain that Democrats should use the tactics of Republicans but they would never whole heartedly support their elected as do the Republican base.

6 Likes

Trump will undoubtedly relitigate this stuff as long as his idiot followers lap it up.

1 Like

Trump is worse than you say.

Why do you insult “humanity” and “shit”?

1 Like

Koch is running the agenda. Trump is just the clown distracting the media.

2 Likes

Yes. Trump himself doesn’t believe he won the presidency legitimately. His head will never lie easy on his pillow in the White House.

6 Likes

So, GOP = Intellectually Barren. I can live with assessment.

5 Likes

Another Trump bizzarerie that doesn’t deserve headlines. If BS is “crazy” as DT claims why not “collude against him”???

1 Like

This is what happens when one side is fighting tooth and nail and the other side is fighting while holding a copy of Miss Manners’ Book of Etiquette. A Democrat President naming a Republican to head the FBI and then refusing to inform the American people of Russia’s activities because of some idea of ‘fairness’.

We know the GOP is evil, but it’s Democratic weakness that allows it in the first place.

1 Like

Yep. And they fall for it every time. If I hear one more take on what’s happening with tRump from Kelly O’Donnell…it’ll be one too many. That woman is as insufferable as that out-of-control orange dumpster fire she covers. She’s intent on normalizing that prick so badly that I want to hurl something at my TV every time I see her come on to give her report. Someone a while back coined him as the Svengali of Shtick. I see him as the Nostradamus of Nihilism. Either way, he’s not someone that should ever be normalized in press, ever. He’s that dangerous to our democracy…and he sure as hell isn’t normal. None of this is.

9 Likes

Trump’s like a dog with a bone:

3 Likes

It because Stumpy Fingers knows the Russians handed him the election. And we will soon find out how.

Lock him up!

2 Likes

These tweets are clearly demonstrating a sign of mental instability with this so called president!

1 Like

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Esp. if Putin helped you steal it.

3 Likes

The Great Blumpkin will repeat this lie until he dies.

1 Like

Wasn’t there supposed to be some sort of pivot? Or “he’s becoming presidential!”

2 Likes

He even undermined his own tweet by not being able to resist labeling Sanders “crazy” while claiming he was unfairly colluded (Trump’s new vocabulary word for 2017) against.

2 Likes

I think you mean he’s the "the most record breaking President in all of the history of record breaking Presidents.

The Great Blumpkin speaks -" Everybody knows. I’m tremendous. Really everybody is saying that. Just ask. Except Obama and Crooked Hillary.SAD.
Even ex-presidents that have died will tell you that, at a seance. Ivanka, Albino Eric and greaseball Donald Jr. will have a seance for the dead Republican Presidents at Trump’s DC hotel. Tickets are $1,000 each and you get a free MAGA hat. BYOB, with a 4 drink minimum (bring extra cash)
Kellyanne Consway , Stephan Miller, Steve Bannon and Sean Spicer will be there to sign your dink, hooters or ass for $50.

2 Likes

Maybe try a few episodes on Amazon ($2/episode in SD) to see if you like it. Cheap way to find out

1 Like

I know what you are but what am I?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available