Discussion: Trump Relitigates Democratic Primary (Again) More Than A Year After It Ended

I thought you were an erstwhile Dr Who fan- and thus a disappointed idealist :wink:
Where do I find ‘Dark Matter’? (no cable–is it so good it’s worth buying on Amazon?)

1 Like

hmmm… i’m a pirate. In fact, I can’t use most legit streaming services because of my geographic location.

1 Like

If Trump is projecting and tweeting about Hillary colluding with the Democratic party, then it’s a sure bet that more info on Trump collusion with Russia is fairly imminent.

6 Likes

Its on Netflix now. I never really got into it, so I can’t speak to how good or bad it is.

I do have to give kudos to both 13 Reasons and GLOW on Netflix however :smiley:

1 Like

ty. With most shows I just wait 6 months for them to be released on dvd and then get them from the library
I’m not sure if that’s an option w NetFlix…

2 Likes

Joe Strummer. Much missed. I’ll have to play Sandinista! in the car today.

4 Likes

Conservatives realized in the 1930’s that control of the media was fundamental to their success. That is why they adored the Axis fascists and the STASI.

5 Likes

I’m beginning to think there’s a direct link between the time of day he sends out a blast and the incoherence of it. Notice this one’s at 5:00 a.m.

5 Likes

I love GLOW! I’m glad I found someone else who’s into it. It’s the best, laughed myself silly through the first episode, can’t wait for more. It’s so good at the end of a nutso day.

1 Like

Why don’t they hire the person who set up Hillary’s personal email system, the one the R’s are so enamoured with. She didn’t get hacked.

4 Likes

You can really tell he wishes Hillary was president. At least then the GOP could use her as a punching bag instead of themselves

3 Likes

O/T: I had them play that in the OR when I got my pacemaker. It was awesome for that purpose. Or maybe it was the drugs.

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe not all but way too many. Unfortunately that’s the strain that has manipulated the rest into this bizarre anti-American view of the world.

2 Likes

Nevertheless, his reflexive deflection to the Democrats-being-so-much-worse narrative is standard fare among the most serious and respected of our political and pundit class. Trump’s outbursts merely lack the Orrinhatch-esque fork-tongued finesse, but in substance, he’s hardly any further out there than the rest.

3 Likes

He tweets on the toilet!!!

3 Likes

This X 1000

1 Like

4 Likes

As Pr*sident, can he grant full pardons to people in his own family I wonder? Or is that something finally off-limits to him? It doesn’t matter if its seen as the wrong thing to do ethically, since that has never stopped him in the past from doing things most of us would find objectionable.

2 Likes

Like I said up thread… the “Prostate Monologues”

6 Likes

Really, one of the most important things you learn in how to be more effective as a business person is to minimize the trivial many and focus on the vital few…the success of any organization stems from getting things done,not musing about the past or fretting .about what might have been.He has no clue about how to be effective in his role or how delivering positive powerful messages drives success or desirable outcomes.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available