Discussion: Trump Relitigates Democratic Primary (Again) More Than A Year After It Ended

Colluded
Deluded
Denuded
Extruded
Excluded
Eluded
Intruded
Concluded
Secluded
Mooted
Pooted
Uprooted
Polluted
Ooted (Canadian)
Grooted
Alluded

He may come up with other words.

1 Like

Thank you ā€¦ thank you ā€¦ thank you !!!

2 Likes

He reminds me of the high school or college athlete who keeps replaying the play that won the championship in their head or brag about it at the local pub. They were the ā€œcool kidsā€ Yet later on in life they still never got over it and ended up never amounting to much.

2 Likes

There is crazy in fiction

And there is crazy in real life

The thing that weā€™re ā€œnot overā€ is that Bernie said heā€™d do everything in his power to make sure that Trump wasnā€™t elected president. Then, he didnā€™t. We know that because we saw what it looked like when Hillary did everything in her power in 2008 to make sure Obama was elected.

2 Likes

What kind of a little mind says crap like this to deflect allegations of treason?
Maybe its that anonymous members of the NSA are saying there is enough evidence now for Trump to spend the rest of his life in a jail cell has him coming off the rails.

4 Likes

Great points! Totally agreed. WAPO, especially of late, has done terrific reporting on 45*. The NYTā€™s political reporting - as opposed to Krugman, Egan and their editorial board - pulled their punches re Dumblefuck pretty egregiously during the campaign, as Wonkette, Media Matters and others have well-documented. Iā€™d add Nice Polite Republicans (NPR) as well to that mix.

2 Likes

OT - but Iā€™d highly recommend the Americans, if itā€™s not already on yā€™allā€™s list. Helluva show and great cast - even with the timeliness aspect.

Iā€™m not sure that Trump understands the meaning of ā€œcolludeā€ or of most words in English for that matter. When he says that he did or didnā€™t do something, it is meaningless. This plays into his very blurred sense of right and wrong. He fundamentally doesnā€™t understand the difference, because he doesnā€™t know what the words in the proscriptions mean. To put this another way, he has a learning disability which lets him get away with a whole lot.

Can I just say for the record that I hate this asshole.

Trump lies.

Trump colluded with Russian intelligence.

Trump is indebted to the Russian mob.

Thanks; somebody else had recommended The Americans for me, too.
Do you know, lately my viewing has run to bawdy comedy- Austin Powers, Cheech and Chong, early Two and a Half Men? Reality has been so grim I need to catch a buzz and LMAO.

1 Like

Presumably, he imagines this is somehow comparable to his collusion with Putin. What an idiot.

Throwing peanuts to chipmunks that left several months ago.

I hope you realize you just proved my point.

I doubt that his supporters will see this as any sort of admission that he colluded with Russia. I suspect most of them will see it as Trump cleverly taunting Hillary for being guilty of the ā€œsameā€ offense that their hero is falsely accused of.

Trump supportersā€™ tolerance for contradictions and abrupt reversals by their hero is beyond anything Iā€™ve seen before in politicsā€¦and Iā€™ve seen quite a bit. Yet I suspect they may still have plenty of capacity to absorb way, way more bullshit without batting an eye.

A large portion of them (perhaps the majority) are basically authoritarian followers, and as such are more than willing to ignore pretty much anything in service to their chosen master.

1 Like

We are just use to him spewing bs every day. I want the drugs he is talking. This guy will obviously live in anger until he is 120. And think of it he will get a funeral march in D.C.

I suggest they get this sousaphone player.

1 Like

Your point being:

• I havenā€™t forgiven Sanders for his tepid support? True.
  • Democratic party is going down the drain unless I do? Hardly.

We donā€™t win when the ideologically pure, losing candidate for the nomination withholds support for the nominee. Bernie in 2016 was Ted Kennedy in 1980 all over again. Whether or not Bernie ever owns that, you should, because thatā€™s how we win.

1 Like

So I should assume you despised Ted Kennedy too?

And by the way, youā€™re the one talking about Sanders, not me, so please donā€™t ā€œshouldā€ me. I donā€™t have to share your resentment on any level, nor despise Sanders. And I certainly donā€™t despise Ted Kennedy.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available