Discussion: Trump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill 'Mean,' Claims Obama Copied Him

My condolences .
I’m a blue dot in Redneckistan "My Grand Pappy and Mah Pappy voted Republican and Ahm Votin’ Republican " Central Florida.
Trump can do no wrong.
Democrats are the cause of all our problems.
Winning!
You cannot rationalize or explain to them.

6 Likes

Mean has been a synonym for “Republican” for 30-plus years, so Dump certainly doesn’t deserve credit for ‘first use’. His credit seeking, and terrible grammar both signal pathetic desperation.

4 Likes

This may be proof of my theory that all the hairspray ,Trump has used, over the past 71 years, to keep his comb over “stable”’ is affecting his functioning,most particularly his thinking.Does this clown believe he has exclusive use of his best words like “mean” ? He is less mature than his son Barron. Barron probably would have called the House Bill pernicious and /or toxic rather than “mean”.

2 Likes

trumPP will have competition from Colbert in 2020

15 Likes

… Except for cross-dressing drag queens at a fashion show.

4 Likes

He coined prime the pump as well, much to everyone’s surprise who’d just used the phrase that morning.

14 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha coughs spits up coffee ha ha ha ha ha…

2 Likes

OK now…we KNOW DJT is a complete buffoon but MEDIA??? WTF??? You have spent the week shoving it down everyone’s throat that the Democrats don’t have a ‘message’ and yet the only message the Republicans seem to have is a) Obama is bad and he never had an original thought and b) Nancy Pelosi is too old and divisive to be minority leader. Amazing.

12 Likes

How does Trump, in the posted photograph, manage to get that special effect, end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, melted face look?

5 Likes

Obama was a better president who got a lot done by the 7th month of his presidency. This bothers Trump, because he’s gotten nothing done. McConnell held the door open for Gorsuch. It wasn’t an achievement for Trump to make the appointment. The rest he did is all executive orders, not legislation. He has no clue about how government works.

6 Likes

dON’T FORGET HOW VIOLENT PEACE-LOVING dEMOCRATS ARE…

6 Likes

“He actually used my term, mean."
Ya think?

Poor Donnie doesn’t quite understand this politics thing. He should stick to what he does best–stealing.

2 Likes

What does this “mean” even mean (haha)? Is Flumpledor my 10 year old sister taunting me about copying her? Christ! You cant make this stuff up. I think I have finally OD’d on Flump’s idiocy. I’m needing sime scotch or some meds. Strong ones!

3 Likes

Mom! He stole my word and now he’s lookin’ at me funny!

13 Likes

Russia wishes they could troll like Obama.

9 Likes

Unfit.

Unqualified.

Incompetent.

Corrupt.

A fucking asshole.

But for the last point (a list that even this scumbag could comprehend), this is the message that Dems need to make their own. End that with: is this what you voted for?

10 Likes

Ew, just cant stand looking at Trumplstiltskin’s fat red leering face. Sickening it is.

7 Likes

He’s completely obsessed with Obama, isn’t he?

What a weirdo.

13 Likes

GahawwwwHahahahahah. Damn good one, what a discusting ugly fuck.

1 Like

Taking from the truly needy and giving to the truly greedy. It’s the GOP Way!

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available