Discussion: Trump Confirms He Called House Repeal Bill 'Mean,' Claims Obama Copied Him

3 Likes

4 letter words are now exclusive inspirations from Dumblefuck.

43 Likes

It’s a fucking nightmare waking up every day and remembering that this vengeful imbecile is in the White House. Can’t look away but some days are worse than others …

67 Likes

Seems that his number 2 obsession (his first obsession is clearly himself) is Obama. What a basket case of neuroses. Has anyone taken precautions with the WH china - his mad bull act just keeps going and going like a perverse form of the energizer bunny

30 Likes

Trying to copyright Very, Very as we speak

39 Likes

Had Dinner with the Trumpeter family members yesterday.

According to them, the Repubs that “turn” against Trump are Rino’s and should just become Dems which they secretly are.

Nancy Palosi is Senile, she’s got dementia and everyone HATES her.

Oh and the midterms are going to destroy the Dems. Trump will have even more power after 2018.

11 Likes

“He actually used my term, mean ©." He was copying me trying to make himself look smart, but I know words, I have the best words. That was my term and now he can’t use mean™ again without my permission or I’ll sue.

31 Likes

His obsession with POTUS O is creepy as heck. It would be funny if he weren’t in the White House. I fully expect his next repeal of a POTUS O action to be followed with " na na na na boo boo", he is at such an infantile level.

33 Likes

And you know that Barack Obama envies Trump’s excellent, beautiful, and most fabulous vocabulary.

31 Likes

Indeed
My daily quotient of WTF’s is usually depleted by 9 am

28 Likes

People are saying “Obama” copied trump! Everything trump’s read today said the same.

7 Likes

Because Obama is everything he is not – loved organically, honest, tactful by nature, classy, intelligent, intelligent enough to know when to not say anything, humble, sincere, and a true patriot.

Dumblefuck would tell you he is all of these things, but none of it would pass the laugh test.

30 Likes

I wish I could stop myself at 9 AM.

9 Likes

Now this is a really useful accusation. I hope Obama keeps using the word mean in regard to the Republican plan, and that Trump keeps insisting he said it first.

This can be used widely, not just by Obama. But I’m sure Obama intentionally opened that door.

39 Likes

Obama, ever stoic and composed, is getting absolutely hosed by this guy. Obama couldn’t/wouldn’t fight back when he was president and nothing has changed. With leaders like Obama, Clinton and Pelosi, the Democrats could not offer more feeble opposition.

2 Likes

my term, mean. That was my term.

Yup. Your one, ugly term…

13 Likes

Wait, don’t forget " tremendous, fabulous" - I know they are not four letter words but those words, used in that specific order are unique to trump, owned by trump, no one’s ever used the words like that before!

11 Likes

Obama was mimicking you, you dumbfuck. Put a muzzle on this jerkoff. He is embarrassingly stupid and hateful.

28 Likes

From your lips…
Can’t like your post enough.

3 Likes

And trump is pretty much everything they said POTUS O was and they know it.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available