Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

Oh it’s brilliant just brilliant
Fat Nixon has just exposed himself to discovery and depositions. That should prove interesting.
Smooth move Matlock

4 Likes

Lets go there

2 Likes

Agreed
Thank you for doing what 1000 talking heads on TeeVee cant

3 Likes

3 Likes

Trump was stupid enough to think that he could fire Comey for the wrong reasons and pretend he was doing it to be fair to Clinton. This is more of the same.

Trump doesn’t give a damn for what anyone has done for him. – he only looks at what gives him satisfaction now.

4 Likes

can a traitorous Russian agent give pardons?

stand by for that concept to be tested.

@marby

wonder how we’re all going to feel when/if Stormy pockets the dough and goes into seclusion. “hey where’s the adult film star with the heart of gold that was going to save the union???”

@khyber900
Flynn is likely broke and is doing anything he can for moolah if that was a paid appearance.

3 Likes

Donald Trump has gone too far this time. 20 years of service and you decide to fire him 72 hours before he was gonna walk off the job with this retirement how low can you go. This is your downfall

1 Like

Since Sessions is recused from the Mueller investigation, and firing McCabe impacts that investigation, does that set up Sessions for an obstruction of justice charge?

3 Likes

While presidents nominate federal judges, which particular judge hears a trial is beyond the powers of POTUS.

And Trump is also.

The longer Sessions hangs on by his toenails for whatever reason, the harder it is for Trump to fire Mueller.

2 Likes

It is to be remembered that it was a deputy director of the FBI, Mark Felt, that was instrumental in bringing the last President of the United States to resign in disgrace to book.

Despite three decades of intense speculation, the identity of “Deep Throat”—the source who leaked key details of Nixon’s Watergate cover-up to Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein—has never been revealed. Now, at age 91, W. Mark Felt, number two at the F.B.I. in the early 70s, is finally admitting to that historic, anonymous role. In an exclusive, Vanity Fair puts a name and face to one of American democracy’s heroes.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/politics/2005/07/deepthroat200507 [Very long]

As I said elsewhere, History may not repeat itself, but it does have a way of paraphrasing its earlier pronouncements.

Who will be “one of American democracy’s heroes” this time around?

7 Likes

Something a year ago. Just google with those words and it will show up.

1 Like

FIFY

He really thinks this move will win over the FBI??? He is galactically stupid.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how many names are on that list as long as there is one that isn’t: Vladimir Putin. Putin’s revenge tends to be permanent.

So I posted a bit of the bandit last night - for those who read the partial thread, keep reading;
for those new to the bandit, I reco you read the entire thread. These threads are, to me anyway, fascinating.

again, not sure who this person is, if he/she is who he/she says she is, but it reads like a Clancy/Gresham novel with Sherlock-ian criminal psychoanalysis.

https://twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/974835587495546880

4 Likes

Sessions:

McCabe lacked candor – including under oath – on multiple occasions.

Pot meet kettle

1 Like

The one I feel sorry for in all this is Mueller. Here he apparently thought that he had his obstruction of justice investigation almost wrapped up. Now he has to go back and add in the evidence of witness tampering and intimidation by Trump and Sessions. ::sigh::

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-25/mueller-said-to-be-near-end-of-obstruction-part-of-trump-probe

Ah, well,
:musical_score: When constabulary duty’s to be done, to be done,
A policeman’s lot is not a happy one, happy one. :musical_note:

10 Likes

I know that Trump has spent his life humiliating people, and getting away with it.
Not this time.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available