Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

4 Likes

Everything about the Trump administration is vile.

88 Likes

A complete and utter dick move. 2 days before his pension. I am so fking angry I can’t see straight. NOWHERE in the Constitution does it say protect the President at all cost no matter what laws you break, what lies you tell. It’s time to do some house cleaning…right NOW!!!

85 Likes

“Fire him or you’ll be fired, Jeff. Oh, and eat the salad.”

I’m only surprised that we didn’t find out through a gloating Trump tweet.

40 Likes

Revenge for Comey’s book tour?

9 Likes

Outrageous. This is nothing but retaliation. No word can describe my anger. FUCK!

42 Likes

We are so fucked.

10 Likes

I’m losing all sense of proportion. These Trumpist fuckers are damaging lives, damaging the environment, causing human misery on every level, directly and indirectly causing deaths through their malfeasance. I want to see them brought before a tribunal—soon. Tomorrow.

96 Likes

Bastards. I assume he has some kind of recourse through the Civil Service, and if not that the courts.

25 Likes

The timing is questionable for many reasons. Yes, it’s cruel to deny him his pension. It also attempts to diminish his credibility as a witness in the Mueller investigation, it distracts from the news that Trump’s lawyers just filed to move the Stormy Daniels case to a federal court (where Trump would have appointed the judge) AND Michael Flynn appeared tonight at a Trump 2020 fundraiser to a standing ovation. I feel sick . . .

51 Likes

I suspect that in the coming weeks Trump and Sessions are going to learn of the real power of the “deep state”. Sessions is a fool, Trump is going to fire him anyway, but now with more enemies.

38 Likes

So how does this play in the FBI?

16 Likes

I’m sure Trump THINKS McCabe did things to hurt him and help Clinton. I’m much less clear that this is the case or that this is what the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility was working. Surely Trump is thrilled to stiff the guy out of his pension. Surely Sessions is thrilled to get a chance to thrill his boss. Won’t it be interesting, if we ever find out, to find out that the OPRs findings reflect things that were more detrimental to Clinton than anything to do with Trump?

14 Likes

The [IN]Justice Dept. won’t be able to unfuck this fubar. Agent McCabe called it what it is – an attempt to discredit a witness.

28 Likes

Sessions once again showing how tiny of a man he really is. I relish the time when history paints him as the pathetic loser he is for all eternity.

42 Likes

Good question.

1 Like

And Trump conferred with Fox News before it was announced.

38 Likes

Let’s see…they announce that the Secretary of State Was notified that he was being fired while he was on the toilet with an intestinal problem that he got while serving the country. Now, after forcing a retirement, they fire McCabe with no other aim than to keep him from getting a pension for his years of service.
I haven’t agreed with either of these men, but this is just vindictive and petty.
Jeff Sessions will, no doubt, be fired by the end of the month just to prove that Trump has no loyalty and no honor. What a petty, little man.

44 Likes

I don’t think this is about Sessions. This is Trump being a vindictive and petty coward. He likely threatened Sessions with being fired if he didn’t fire McCabe.

21 Likes

I think it sets their hair on fire and they go to work hard to uncover the truth, and if it brings down the administration, so be it.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available