Discussion: Sessions Fires Andrew McCabe, Top FBI Official Targeted By Trump

And by Sunday he’ll be alternatively raging and then in the throes of depression. Our system is on the brink. Our democracy is on tge brink. Removal–now.

16 Likes

Additionally she said that she was very concerned about his social media use. It’s possible she might have something on him via her personal emails that she could provide to Mueller. “Her emails!”

6 Likes

I’ve said before I’ve seen this on a civilian level or at least an analogue. Person laid off. Employer says person resigned so as not to be able to collect unemployment. Hard to imagine anyone so god damned shitty.
Psychopaths.

7 Likes

Does Beauregard think this will make Trump like him? Really, really like him?

5 Likes

They can rehire him for a few days.

2 Likes

We’re lucky in that we all take turns talking each other down off the ledge. I’ll be so happy when I no longer have moments of stress, panic and/or intense rage on a daily basis!

7 Likes

Well trump has tweeted it now, clearly obstruction of justice.

4 Likes

Its shockingly egregious when you consider how McCabe helped TRUssiaMP win the election.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if Beauregard might be doing as Dotard has pressured him to do–and meticulously documented it all–because he’s made a deal with Mueller that Beauregard couldn’t refuse?

7 Likes

From McCabe’s statement:

But it will not erase the important work I was privileged to be a part of, the results of which will be revealed in the end for the country to see.

There is only one outcome possible here: Trump’s removal from office before his term is complete. I’m no hero myself, but I realized a long time ago there are abuses you can’t tolerate and things of the spirit worth making every sacrifice for. Trump doesn’t understand that but he will pay the price regardless.

20 Likes

WTF!

Luggage dirty rotten thing to do to a man who has put in 20 years of service and is going to or was going to retire on Sunday. This means he will not get his retirement benefits because of Donald Trump‘s vengeful mean spirit. I now believe the story about his poor brother that died because of alcohol at the time of his death his Is sick brother was reduced to working in the maintenance department at one of their buildings. Donald brothers wife now a widow sued for part of the inheritance after Trump Senior died in the name of her dead husband. She had a very ill son Trump’s nephew his dead brother son and out of revenge Donald Trump cut off medical coverage for his sick nephew who then died. Yes Donald Trump is capable ofLow life crap that any man alive that we know. He is truly the embodiment of a fascist mean spirited person as was Hitler. If you think that a fascist isn’t growing in our White House think again he is I wouldn’t put it past him of putting people up to be gassed or at least tried.

2 Likes

Avenatti will do what his client wants, but he’s gonna make Trump pay $20 million to her to sign a new NDA. CBS/60 Minutes is under no obligation to honor the NDA. Applicable case law makes it unlikely that Trump could win some sort of injunction against CBS. CBS wants their pay day and this 60 Minutes Stormy Daniels interview, which Avenatti has assiduously promoted, is it for them. In fact, Avenatti’s PR and Trump’s taking of the bait have made it more likely that 60 Minutes airs the entire interview. It would be one of the big media events of the decade if she has delivered the goods as Avenatti appears to claim.

That Trump entered into the law suit as a named party just upped the stakes for CBS.

18 Likes

Sessions trying to protect Mueller for as long as possible. I’m sure our AG loathes and despises TRUssiaMP and longs for his destruction.

Excuse me whilst I go into my back garden, dig a “Storm-Proof” hole, lay some tarps and heavy plywood over the top, leaving myself only a small entrance way. Then I run to my Kitchen fill a HUGE Stainless steel bowl with popcorn, dash back to my Garden.I set the bowl down carefully and dive into the hole, sneaking the popcorn in after me as I pull the plywood all the way over the hole as the Impeachment storm breaks loose.
I wish it were an actual scenario. But the truth is that with a gutless bunch of spineless cowards in Congress, President Frankenputz really could shoot someone in broad daylight on a crowded street and not be Impeached.
He has assassinated characters and careers to keep himself safe. And what is all the more disgusting is that he has now freely been enabled to hire it done via a building full of his lackeys with the Laughable Name “Justice Department.”
I sit here tonight with 234 days to go until America’s last and only chance alter the suicidal course of this sickening spectacle, 234 days before a Nation that once bent its knees only to Justice under the Law is brought to her knees and destroyed forever by a class of elected cowards without the guts to defend their own birthrights.
We have all seen and had new levels of respect for America’s students who have forced change after a National Abomination. I support them 100%
But every time I watch their bravery and resolve, I am also sickened in the stomach and in the spirit that the remainder of the American people cannot find and focus the same resolve to make sure their Constitution works and that Government works the way free and enlightened founders once intended for their progeny.
Congress will not Impeach the current occupant of the Oval Office. They must be forced to do so. Never with violence or blood, but by the relentless and focused resolve of which a free people are always capable.when a moment of true justice is called for.
Under the sway of a mentally ill penny-ante dictator who has transformed his office into a character assassination bureau, which acknowledges neither checks nor balances, the National Crisis may come in the form of keeping American Constitutional Government alive for the duration of the 234 days to come.

15 Likes

What an asshole.

8 Likes

I’d say McConnell and Ryan want some kind of excuse for not investigating, or impeaching TRUssiaMP, and this might do for them.

OK so no question of sleep for a while. We didn’t ask for this but it’s our struggle. It won’t be uplifting or inspiring. It’s a grappling in the mud with a foul enemy. Just have to know it’s still worth doing. No other option. FWIW the Stygian vibe was captured by great artists a long time ago:

7 Likes

Typical of this administration though. Trump is a monster and Sessions is a coward. I dearly hope that McCabe sues to have his pension reinstated. Flynn the traitor kept his pension. Patraeaus gave classified information to his mistress and kept his pension. This feels different than the Comey firing. It is just so wrong.

6 Likes

The suspect spouse (the husband in this case) can actually block the witness spouse (the wife) from testifying about spousal communications between them, with exceptions for domestic violence etc., even if the wife wants to testify. But not about anything else, e.g. if she knew about contracts with Oleg Deripaska that were kept in the file cabinet, or was at a party where she heard Jr. talking about how to steal the election with Manafort.

4 Likes

They already have that in the form of Nunes’ bogus report. McConnell and Ryan have already demonstrated that they’re perfectly willing to just make shit up in order to not do anything. Firing McCabe does nothing except attract more attention to it. The sole purpose is to humiliate both McCabe and Sessions, and to show off Trump’s power.

In real terms, it will backfire massively just like firing Comey did. They have no conception of “keeping them inside the tent pissing out, rather than outside pissing in”.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available