Discussion: Schumer: Ryan Must Replace ‘Partisan’ Nunes As House Intel Chair

"Speaker Ryan has full confidence that Chairman Nunes is conducting a thorough, fair, & credible investigation,”

Speaker Ryan believes the Health Care plan to replace Obamacare will cover everyone at lower cost.

Speaker Ryan believes the President is one of the world’s leading alchemists.

Speaker Ryan actually decided he WANTED to be Speaker.

Speaker Ryan’s Speakership is Unspeakable!

That was just “red-meat for the deplorables” who focus-testing has shown respond to “Commander-in-Chief” positively when it is a White Male President.
They knee-jerk beautifully to that “phrase” just like Pavlov’s Dogs.

2 Likes

Sockity sock sock, sock sock, sockity sock.

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t think it’s tough to figure out what Obama knows…

8 Likes

hahahahaha Word.

Just look at that smile! God, I hope they’re enjoying every minute of this new chapter in their lives.

3 Likes

It has been widely reported that the same hackers accessing the Democrats also hacked the Republicans. So yes, lots of little, messy email were leaked that embarrassed the Dem politicians, but what wasn’t leaked were the embarrassing emails of many Republicans that they would never want to see the light of day. Could that explain the complicit behavior Reps. Ryan, Nunes, etc.? They have been compromised by the knowledge that they don’t want their secrets spilled. It could cost them the House (and Senate). When are journalists going to start discussing the RNC and RCCC emails between campaigns that Russia is holding over their heads like a guillotine?

6 Likes

True dat, plucky!

Isn’t it entirely possible that Devin Nunes is the subject of some of these surveillance sweeps? He was a member of the transition team, and he joined Flynn, Woolsey and Kushner meeting with Turkish officials seeking to abduct the cleric Erdogan blames for his recent coup attempt. If Nunes is talking to Turks, isn’t it reasonable that he is talking to Russians, too (like Sessions)?

5 Likes

Yes. Certainly. He’s co-opted in more than one way. He should have recused himself at the start but I see why he didn’t now - he wanted to find out what the FBI knows.

And Comey, not being anyone’s fool, didn’t tell the House committee members everything. He didn’t take them to the SCIF location - he only took the Senate Committee into the Cone of Silence.

Ahem. So perhaps, and I think it’s highly likely, Comey knows that Nunes is implicated in the whole thing. I swear to god, nobody has worked on the campaign, the transition or the cabinet/inside the White House who isn’t in on it. Look at them all.

5 Likes

oh no… I just can’t… I’m going to have to unsee that, because even if it ends up helping I just can’t allow Darth Cheney one iota of credit for anything, ever, till the end of time. He spent all of any future credits he could get a long time ago.

1 Like

O come on - if you wanted someone out of the way, who would you call? The Assassin.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

I dunno… that would require a level of thinking that he doesn’t seem capable of.

1 Like

haha… you know, every time he lurches out from whatever hole he’s lurking in, I wonder, “why is this guy still alive? and still here bothering us?”

remember when he was “too sick” at Obama’s inauguration to attend without a wheelchair? What a load of BS. I still say he did it in order to refuse to stand for President Obama.

2 Likes

I hope there were actually some senators in the chamber when Schumer spoke. They often just make remarks to get them on the record, and the Rs need to hear what he had to say.

2 Likes

But isn’t EVERYTHING an excuse for…errrrr an ACT of war to Cheney???

4 Likes

My favorite Cheney lately was the look on his face when he was sitting behind W while W struggled with that rain poncho at the Tiny Inauguration. Cheney looked like any second he was going to reach out and grab it and strangle George with it.

:joy:

3 Likes

Good point.

If there were no senators there, he’s just phoning it in. Am I right or am I right? Hahaha

2 Likes

The behavior of Nunes is bizarre. Are we seeing Misprision of Treason on the part of Nunes? Republicans should not be defending Putin nor doing illegal business with him. Is this why Nunes is trying to sabotage the investigations?

Question: Why are so many Republican supporters, particularly those associated with Trump, so infatuated with Putin, and so anxious to defend him? Is it time to look at bank accounts, particularly bank accounts in Eastern Europe?

We know the Russians were trolling during the 2016 primaries and general election. Were there American political consultants advising Russian trolling operations?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available