Discussion: Schumer: Ryan Must Replace ‘Partisan’ Nunes As House Intel Chair

Look at the Bank of Cyprus, which coincidentally Wilbur Ross, Trump’s Secretary of Commerce, was previously vice-chairman of.
Manafort and Page both have extensive bank dealings depositing money from Eastern Europe into accounts there.
It all comes full circle back to the Russian Oligarchs and their “Favorite Bank to Launder Money Through”; The Bank of Cyprus.
Trump Tower was being surveiled because three floors below Trump’s quarters in Trump Tower a Russian Mob-based Money Laundering Scheme was being run, since 2012. The FBI has been all over it.
Not only is Carter Page implicated, so is one of Trump’s biggest investor/partners Felix Sater (via Bayrock LLC) who has extensive connections to the Russian Mob and was even an FBI informant on them.
Deeper and deeper down the rabbit-hole we go Alice…

4 Likes

This is getting too big for stonewalling. It already smells worse than Watergate and we need to accept that fact and start taking these investigations more seriously.

Speculation: wealthy Republicans may no longer be money laundering for Russians. They’re doing some money laundering of their own through Eastern European banks and perhaps Cyprus. It is entirely possible that Flynn is merely one of the dumb ones, with Trump, Manafort and possibly Nunes not far behind.

Cheney is angry because he’s a member of the Republican establishment and they’re being pushed aside by more ruthless and cynical Republicans (I didn’t know one could get more cynical than Cheney.)

Americans should accept the Russian protests as a message. Average Russians don’t want the United States to screw up.

3 Likes

Cheney’s a neo con and these people aren’t.

I have been just a little surprised that considering the size of this spider’s web, there are no Cheneys or Bushes involved.

https://thetrumpwatchdog.com/2017/02/14/the-path-to-putin/

The Traitors will do what Democrats demand of them after The Evil One releases his tax returns, that is, never.

Evil doesn’t give a damn; they laugh in your face.

Of course. When you’re as heavily invested in Halliburton as Cheney, you use all your influence to goose profits.

1 Like

Yay! True dat. It is my understanding that former Presidents can still get classified info, all they have to do is ask. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s the case. I’ve been thinking about that lately.

Putin threatening to release info they cyber stole, and emphasizing Obama (bring it fuckers!) if the US press doesn’t stop unraveling the connections and full story is a sign. A big neon one. I believe the weekend protests in Russia has him worried. He’ll have to kill a bunch of people and that will look unseemly.

I know! When I see his big old smile, it makes me break out in a grin just like it. He so deserves it! Have a great life, Mr President!

1 Like

My my. What strange bedfellows, indeed!

Nunes should recuse himself because he is biased and for one more reason, i.e. he is stupid.

The future looks rather bleak when our hopes are partially pinned on Paul Weasel Face Ryan doing the right thing. And the right thing being, him replacing his own installed soldier at the top of the IC.

Nunes is in as thick as all the thieves. He won’t recuse and Ryan won’t replace.
Wait, they also can’t get recuse and replace done. These guys are having a bad week, haha!

Pressure is desperately needed here. The dems need to borrow a page from the Luntz playbook - and I believe the word they’re looking for is “cover-up”.

If you see a TV camera, enterprising journalist with a notebook, or someone writing a goddamn tweet, the first words out of your mouths should be “cover-up”. Taking a phone call? Mention the cover-up. Kissing a baby? Mention the cover-up.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available