Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

A tip of the hat and a raised glass to you, sir!

6 Likes

He handed one copy over to the senior British national security official and sent an encrypted version to Fusion with instructions to deliver a hard copy to Senator McCain.

So itā€™s safe to assume the FBI is aware of this second report, right? (not sure why those memos kept going to McCain ā€“ if the UKIC obtained it, I assume it would go straight to the USIC). Wonder how much of this one has been corroborated, but people I follow do believe Cohen visited Pragueā€¦

4 Likes

Sebastian Gorkaā€™s days at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue may be numbered. Three senior Trump administration officials who spoke to the Daily Beast said that discussions are underway on when and how to remove the scandal-plagued national security aide from his post.

And of course itā€™s Obamaā€™s fault. He should have vetted Gorka. :expressionless:

7 Likes

The difference being that Steigerā€™s character, while sinister, did have both style and cool.

2 Likes

I tend to agree with that (I never feel sorry for Melania for that very reasonā€¦).

2 Likes

Hear him, hear him!

1 Like

Finally - Trump accomplished something on day 99. He got a Nazi out of his administration. He will likely lose a lot of his base over this. But, hey, itā€™s an accomplishment.

3 Likes

Oh man, if I had more than one heart to give, Iā€™d cough it up. Nice one, ID. Thanks for kicking off my weekend with a LOL.

I am very glad Gorka does not have a security clearance. And I would hope that trumpā€™s clearance is minimal as well considering how he likes to blabber and brag.

2 Likes

Good times for white guys.

2 Likes

Say it is so!

2 Likes

In a complete misunderstanding today, Sea World had to explain again they would no longer have Orcas as entertainent. Not Gorkas.

They did inquire if Gorkas were an endangered species and if they held any entertainment opportunities. This is still being discussed as of this writing and Gorka is considering a potential contract and how many fish he will get in compensation each day.

Its lateā€¦

3 Likes

Read the article and yup itā€™s a big story alright.

Thanks for the link

2 Likes

Thanksā€“I saw the article, but have not read it just yet.

It looks like you caused a Fuhrer with that pun.

8 Likes

Ugh, this is how Iā€™ve been feeling for monthsā€¦ (rant thread; I just pick two tweets from it that best summarize my feelings).

3 Likes

We need some good laugh.

https://twitter.com/JasperAvi/status/858102403488505860

Have a great weekend, guysā€¦

@tena
@squirreltown
@spencersmom
@clunkertruck
@j.dave
@inversion
@irasdad

9 Likes

Being that Gorkaā€™s a Nazi, a fraud, and all around jerk, I donā€™t see any reason we canā€™t speculate about what medical condition is causing the big head. Any guesses?

1 Like

Gorka Gas.

3 Likes

It looks almost twice the size of Flynnā€™s head/face. And that big skull is stuffed with shit inside. So unrealā€¦

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available