Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

I do really believe Alex needs help - I am not kidding. The shit that came out in that trial and the shit he said and did - he was a nightmare client for his lawyer. He made faces, audible sighs and gestures when other witnesses were on the stand and he said some of the most insane things when he testified I have ever heard.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s probably why he demanded a jury trial. Knew that the jury would come to that ā€œcompromise.ā€

2 Likes

I see what you did thereā€¦

4 Likes

@irasdad That was genius! Have a great weekend, mine is off to a good start!

2 Likes

One hateful ignoramus down (soon hopefully) - far too many more to go.

1 Like

#jarvanka

4 Likes

The New Yorker ran a story recently about the Mercers who had an outsized role in getting PP elected, and they are mentioned in the Bannon story. Robert M. is a hedge fund gazillionaire, and the article went on to describe how he almost singlehandedly got PP elected with his unlimited wealth. Could do it again too.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency

3 Likes

I just figured out who Gorka reminds me of (and here Iā€™m dating myself.) and itā€™s the character Rod Steiger played in Dr. Zhivago, Victor Ipolitovich Komarovsky an ā€œopportunistic Russian politicianā€ according to Wiki. Hah!

13 Likes

The gang just wonā€™t be the same without him.

3 Likes

Plus, seems to imply an actual stable! Not in the WH, of course, but Iā€™ll take stable where I can get it these daysā€¦

3 Likes

When Gorka is out, it will take his head ten minutes longer to be out the door than the rest of him.

Maybe he just has his picture taken a lot standing next to people with tiny heads, like above.

1 Like

Reich, you are!

12 Likes

:joy:

actual stable

2 Likes

A Confederacy of Boobs: They come and they go, they come and they go. Trump = Chaos!

2 Likes

As hilarious as Colbertā€™s Tuck Buckford is, I think that character made more sense than Alex.

1 Like

Hey, where have all the Russians gone. Has Pootie called his people home?

Nah, team nepotism is just finally getting situated and the placeholders are highly expendable.

Besides the Trumpp Foundation is almost back up and running, screw politics.

3 Likes

On deckā€¦, Stephen Miiiiiiiiiiiller

2 Likes

I hate saying this, but the wife did marry this human pustule and co-produce said children. Iā€™d say the kids are screwed regardless of which of their birth parents they live with.

4 Likes

That goes without saying - those kids donā€™t have a chance. From what I read, Momā€™s no prize.

2 Likes

ā€œYou will fight my brain! My brain has cobra fangs! Youā€™ll be dead in eight seconds! Hemotoxins!ā€

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available