Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

I’m beginning to get the picture that Bannon’s days are really over.

It’s President Ivanka and she’s cleaning out the alt-rt.

Let me hasten to add - this does not make it all better.

37 Likes

But, but…butthole.

Don’t let the doorknob hit you.

4 Likes

Amazing that Trump expects the taxpayers to pay the salaries of these goons.

10 Likes

14 Likes

“Sebastian Gorka’s days at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue may be numbered.”

He did Nazi this coming.

90 Likes

“They” somehow keep falling apart for no reason. Did this guy make an advance towards Ivanka? I mean what the hell happened? Is there nothing stable in this administration? Is everyone a raging ass?

11 Likes

So. Much. Winninggggg!

6 Likes

:flushed:

groan? hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

No and Yes in that order.

18 Likes

I’ll miss the guy, this has been too much fun. Between Ira’s Dad (earlier comment here) and Josh’s old “Big Gorkan,” lots of good ones.
Seriously, glad he’s going–but let us not let fade this stain on Trump.

2 Likes

Gorka had little influence on policy and “basically sits in the White House canteen drinking coffee between Fox News live hits.”

Drinking coffee and watching Fox News? Too bad Trump’s already doing that job.

14 Likes

Love the snark!

1 Like

It took three weeks to get rid of the (most-obvious) Russian spy, so 12 weeks to get rid of the Nazi seems about right.

30 Likes

Well, at least he will have this photo as a memento of their special time together.

15 Likes

From what I’ve read, Trump is the only guy in the WH who likes Gorka and he likes him because he’s such a pompous jerk with the media. Waste of taxpayer money. The guy should not be allowed in the WH. For that fact, neither should Gorka!

14 Likes

This article (from the new issue of the New Yorker) provides some insight into Bannon. He really is a putz, albeit a very wealthy one.

3 Likes

Hilarious! :joy_cat:

1 Like

No truth to the rumor that he is going in for head-reduction surgery, urgently needed for the last 12 years.

8 Likes

Our issue with that just came - I haven’t read it yet but I will.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available