Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

It is hard to imagine a Persona more repellent then Vigo the Carpathian here for more poisonous as a PR tool! Deport him to whatever a Nazi hellhole will take him and let us hear of him no longer ever!

If it took Ivanka to notice the screamingly obvious at long last, so be it! I am sure Donald was busy negotiating his way through the most incredibly great first 100 days United States is ever known blah blah blah. Whatever!

4 Likes

Very, very, very good, sir. :+1:

He may start putting triple parentheses around his name, now that he himself is persecuted.
… although, probably [[[Gorka]]] would be safer, to make room for the head.

3 Likes

Too toxic for Team Trump? Didn’t think there was a daily limit.

1 Like

No no, dear lady, it is Vigo the Carpathian! That is what his medal really is for I believe! Although he will live a comfortable existence in any Nazi country! Which is why where we need to deport him to!

2 Likes

White House was searching for a new role for him that did not require a security clearance

White House Garden Gnome?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Well played sir …

1 Like

Unless it’s Dr. Who.

4 Likes

@matthew1961

With regard to that Guardian report…

Palmer actually retracted this report citing insufficient sourcing, but they had this on 4/23. Then this, from Mensch. Both FWIW, but put in the context of what the Guardian says…

1 Like

Remember: It starts with:

"Four score and seven years ago, a new nation, created by the Donald, and imbued with a totally awesome dessert cart - the cake is amazing, believe me - was conceived without my permission or consent, and therefore cannot be asking me for a dime, was allowed to exist until it got to be soooo
in the way of my watching TV. and whatever or why don’t they adore me…

2 Likes

I need …ice cream –

3 Likes

Beach party for the rest of us. Can we get more u -non u?

1 Like

One Paskudnyak on the way out, another dozen or so to go.
Next, we need to start down a list of the “Cabinet.”

1 Like

I know, right? He’s insane. Those kids should be closely watched whenever he’s within eighty miles of them. She accurately described him as a “cult leader” and we all know what insane cult leaders usually end up doing to their followers.

1 Like

“The message I have is a very simple one, it’s a bumper sticker: the era of the Pajama Boy is over…”

“They” somehow keep falling apart for no reason. Did this guy make an advance towards Ivanka?

Nah, he has a wife just as phony as himself.

His credentials as some kind of “Terrorism Expert” appears to be pretty much non-existing, he is just good at scaring rich,dumb people, so they pay him to tell them what they like.

1 Like

Thanks for the link…shared on my FB. Keep spreading!

2 Likes

with the same idiot smile on his face.

And usually with that idiot thumbs-up gesture of his too.

Asking him if he speaks Arabic seems to be the trigger for his poutrage,

America would be much safer if they packed the Hungarian Himmler in a fish barrel and deported him back to his nazi friends.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available