Discussion: Sanders: Voters Would Choose 'Lesser Of Two Evils' In Trump-Clinton Election

…but he’s ignoring that a Trump-Sanders election would also be choosing the lesser of two evils.

3 Likes

Nader made it possible for mandatory seat belts and laws. SAVING LIVES.

Not to mention consumer rights as natural rights.

Your hatred is deep; your knowledge superficial.

I assume you’re a Trump voter.

I’ll gladly give you Nader’s success with the Chevy Corvair. That book was published so long ago it is almost an antique.

He did nothing real for consumers after that. He just talked a lot.

2 Likes

So who gave Bernie what for holding essentially the same positions? According many of the experts her proposals are a tad tougher. Bernie just hops on a slogan and when asked to explain his proposals, can’t. What I found chilling in a candidate for the Presidency was his indifference towards what the world would look like if the banks did what they were told and broke apart.

Simpleminded.

Like he had a set of rules: Big banks bad+big government bad = let banks break up selves. Outcome in real world? Not my department says Bernie.

6 Likes

You assume wrong, which seems to be a pattern with you.

As I noted above, I used to know Nader’s sister Claire, who told me stories about Ralph that showed me exactly what a self-absorbed and smug bully he really was.
He is interested only in himself, and his self-aggrandizing is of epic proportions.

You’re just a petty little nitwit.

5 Likes

I could almost feel sorry for some of Bernie’s supporters because he and the people around him have wound them up so rightly and they refuse to unwind them. They just keep winding them up more, with everything Bernie and Weaver keep saying. I feel sorry for the people who really believed and still believe in him because he is treating them so badly, so unfairly by refusing to be honest.

The primary is over. There really isn’t any Sanders Campaign anymore. He has lost.

9 Likes

Funny thing about that “revolution”. I was talking to (I assume a young) man and he was upset about how the rules (superdelegates, primary rules, etc) were unfair. I told him that if he objected to those things: “now is the time to start work on those systemic changes for the next election. You can’t wait until the primaries start. You need to start NOW”.

His response (in part): “who is “you” that is supposed to start working now? You don’t include yourself?”

Lesson learned: He apparently didn’t want to be a part of his own revolution. He wanted ME to do it for him.

So…yes… “so long revolution”.

11 Likes

Nope: mandatory seat belt law.

How many lives saved?

Now apologize to Ralph on your knees…NOW!

So what you are saying is that when BS says he will NOT mount and Independent run…when he is quietly calling colleagues saying he will support Clinton…and when he says he will campaign to get HRC elected…he is LYING? But Bernie doesn’t lie…right?

1 Like

Sore loser. Sad!

Nader costing Gore Florida did so much for the minimum wage,amirite?

3 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if some of his delegates elected earlier are beginning to have second thoughts?

5 Likes

Nope. Didn’t you hear? My comments are so important that I am single-handedly alienating all of Bernie’s voters and my comments will determine the outcome of the election.

That’s what y’all keep saying.

That makes me Queen! :blush:

10 Likes

Similar choice to what they are now facing in the primary.

1 Like

Upthread you said:

“When he mounts an independent bid and campaigns vigorously against Clinton in swing states in October, then get back to us with the Nader crap.”

So which is it?

1 Like

Simple analogy you have there.
Shame that history doesn’t always comply with whimsy.

jw1

3 Likes

They were very close friends for a considerable period of time but this cooled.

2 Likes

Absolutely not! A very great deal of retribution is in order.

What’s he going to do, no matter how hard they hit him? Caucus with the Republicans?

3 Likes

Even were he solely responsible for seat belts,Nader is still a net killer because he enabled Bush.

9 Likes

It is sad to see but Bernie has had a free ride and does not know what would hit him if the Nominee…He and Clinton have debated on the issues important to the Nation until a few weeks ago…Not he is using the repubs tactics and rhetoric of a cranky old white male like incompetent dough-boy drumpfie…

> Hillary 2016…The Devil I know!

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available