Discussion: Sanders Suggests ESPN Anchor Should Be Fired For Calling Trump 'A Bigot'

Or they could give her the Beck treatment: she gets to keep her show for one more year, then get a payout in the tens of millions. I mean that’s the “punishment” he suffered for calling President Obama a racist.

2 Likes

Creamsicle supremacist?

4 Likes

That “Espn is losing money because it’s liberal” canard is such horseshit… None of these fox “reports” probably ever bring up cord-cutting consumers and the astronomical licensing fees. Such a BS excuse to run their “liberal media” pig-crap. Thats right I went for a trifecta of animal droppings.

5 Likes

One “like” for the Tri-fecta.

5 Likes

Huckabee Sanders is a pathetic, lying mouthpiece for the worst person ever to sit in the White House, While she is certainly entitled to her (stupid) opinion and to broadcast her ignorance to the world, let’s stop pretending that she is anything but a Trump apologist. Criticizing the President and calling out his intolerance and bigotry is hardly grounds for firing. Isn’t truth an absolute defense against slander?

7 Likes

How do you type while clutching those pearls?

1 Like

That’s just what I was thinking. I can’t even begin to imagine the Obama administration bothering to care about something like this, let alone actually responding to it. But these clowns can’t take the slightest criticism without punching back wildly.

I know it’ll be awhile, but I have to think this is a schtick that will eventually wear thin with even his voters when, for all their “economic anxiety”, all they ever get is a thin-skinned, possibly senile, insult clown who was too busy River dancing all over his own Johnson to get anything done.

11 Likes

Or “AttentionWhore” and “Sanders” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In a way Sarah is pretty good at her job. Pee must be happy to have her.

2 Likes

The network on Tuesday said Hill’s comments did “not represent the position of ESPN” and said it “addressed” the subject with Hill.

…So, is ESPN then saying that their company is racist, or what? If his anti-racist stance doesn’t represent them, what does…

1 Like

You have to wonder how she feels now that Hope is her boss.

4 Likes

Hill apologized. It would have been interesting to make them prove that what she said was wrong.

1 Like

Boy Sanders v. Girl Sanders.

1 Like

Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster is demeaning the office of the Presidency when he uses his office and his ignorant, mean-spirited, soulless toadies and sycophants to attack American citizens individually by name because they are journalists, because they are women or because they are not white christian supremacists.

This is the advent of an American tyranny like no other: it is full of hate, evil and vermin. Is our government mainly intended to be an instrument of personal vendetta?

Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy. Period.

It’s jus locker room talk. Get over it!

9 Likes

It’s funny. I just read the article about what she said about Comey today too. It’s now 100% clear: you can LITERALLY predict exactly what’s going to come out of her idiot mouth each conference by first looking at Faux News’ website that day and the day before. I’m not fucking joking. She may as well already work for them. It comes out of their mouths, enters Trumpymonkeybaby’s ears, exits his mouth, enters her ears, then exits her mouth. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Like fucking clockwork (orange).

4 Likes

Or, as I’ve been advocating “Sanders” and “Glower McFrownyface.”

4 Likes

Hubris Centipede?

2 Likes

Except I’m not sure of the order. I don’t think Fox sets the agenda. I think Fox gets the talking points and spews them and then she comes on in the afternoon and spews them.

The messaging is unified and orchestrated, but I’m just not sure who’s doing the orchestrating.

5 Likes

She is dumb as a stump. Doesn’t she realize she could get in actual trouble for this? It’s not “just a job”?

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available