Discussion: Sanders Suggests ESPN Anchor Should Be Fired For Calling Trump 'A Bigot'

But trump has just proven that he loves Latinos (put aside any DACA thoughts you might have), though I tend to think months usually start on the first of the month and end on the last day but maybe no one mentioned this to Donald:

Trump proclaims National Hispanic Heritage Month
*President Donald Trump says Americans are grateful for the many contributions Latinos make to the United States.

On Wednesday, Trump signed a proclamation marking Sept. 15 to Oct. 15 as National Hispanic Heritage Month. In the proclamation, Trump mentions that Hispanic-owned small businesses are the fastest growing businesses in America.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article173161091.html#storylink=cpy*

We saw a good documentary on Martin Luther last night. When called on by the Pope to renounce his writings (including 95 Theses) or face ex-communication/burning at the stake, Luther replied ‘show me where I’m wrong’.
So… Where is Ms. Hill wrong?

5 Likes

Apologizing to the Trump admin or family can be fatal. They don’t let off when you do. Rather, they use your apology against you, in court of law or public opinion. See: Daily Mail lawsuit.

2 Likes

Wait what? tRump has made a name for himself calling people liars, like Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary. He’s the most public figure in America, and if he cannot handle criticism, he should get out of the WH. Lord knows he lied enough about Obama.

Did anyone notcie Sanders had nothing to say about the tweet that says tRump is the most ignorant and offensive POTUS… I guess Sanders has SOME standards.

2 Likes

Could it be…SATAN?

5 Likes

which one is which there?

1 Like

What about all the nasty, evil racists shit Trump has spewed for the last two years and since his presidency. He should be fired.

3 Likes

The truth must hurt.

1 Like

Trump is now demanding loyalty from random sportscasters. Sad.

4 Likes

Perhaps, rather than Hill being fired for calling Trump a bigot, Trump, Huckleberry Sanders and the rest of Trump’s pack of flying monkeys should be fired for being bigots.

3 Likes

Now, now, let’s not demean the flying monkeys by comparing them to the Trumpists. Once the Wicked Witch of the West was just a puddle, they tamed right down. They were downright cute.

4 Likes

This is true…it’s a bit of a chicken and the egg problem at this point I suppose, since the feedback loop has been running for so long.

2 Likes

Bingo. Where do we send your internets?

2 Likes

Seems it’s Okey Dokey for Fox to spew conservative blather about ESPN and carry the water for trump but heaven forbid some poor Fox employee dislike being hit on by a network star or have a “less than nominal” view point on an issue of the day.

2 Likes

Or simply mark it as “BS” and we’ll know it’s about Sarah…

1 Like

The double-standard delusion bubble they live in is epic, man. It’s truly something to behold. Just look at the way they’re treating the whole thing of Guttierez calling Kelly a disgrace to the uniform and compare it to the way they cheer for Trump running around tossing out playground insults and childish nicknames while complaining about “PC culture” all the time.

50% of our country is literally no longer self aware, perhaps no longer even sentient.

4 Likes

Wait a goddam minute here… (puts hands on hips, taps foot in barely concealed annoyance/bemusement)…

Now he applauds taco trucks on every corner???

2 Likes

If it were, Charles Blow would have lost his job after the election.

I had assumed this would happen should trump get elected… we need to check the water I think. Good thing I buy bulk distilled drinking water and never drink that tap stuff.
edit
By god I think I’ll get Mexican take out tonight.

1 Like

And what about Trump’s comments like…“crooked Hillary”…Obama wasn’t born in the US…
Or her own comments that Comey leaked “privileged information”

all lies, and yet…?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available