Discussion: Sanders Suggests ESPN Anchor Should Be Fired For Calling Trump 'A Bigot'

3 Likes

Fact: Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists.
Fact: Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy.
Fact: Sometimes the truth hurts.

36 Likes

Let’s see … tweets that call other people offensive names as grounds for termination …

What a great idea! Let’s start last year!

33 Likes

While Hill’s tweets are a bit over the top if she wants to keep her job, they’re most assuredly true.

24 Likes

Trump is the most ignorant, offensive president of my lifetime. His rise is a direct result of white supremacy. Period.

Tough, but fair.

24 Likes

Sarah, why does the White House hate the Constitution and the First Amendment?

26 Likes

I thought being politically incorrect was OK!!

10 Likes

TPM headline writers have Sanders all over the ideological map today: advocating Medicare for all, demanding the head of Trump-critic journalists, and threatening James Comey with prosecution. Please - and I know others have suggested this as well - please considering adding a clarifying “S” or “B” to your heads!

10 Likes

Speaking the truth is an unpardonable offense to the Trump maladministration.

6 Likes

‘I’m not an attorney’ nor are you a hiring manager for ESPN Ms. Sarah so…you don’t get to decide about Ms. Hill or Comey. Period. At least Spicey used to show some shame at so blatantly carrying the water for Trump.

12 Likes

Too nice, actually.

3 Likes

It’s outrageous! In that it’s true.

1 Like

Putting aside the fact Ms. Hill is correct on all accounts, she tweeted this on her personal account, representing herself only. Compare this to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a taxpayer-paid government employee who lies, bald-facedly so, many multiple times every working day … in front of a bunch of reporters with cameras and recorders. Now, you tell me – which one should be fired?

28 Likes

Sen. Sanders or Press Sec. Sanders, perhaps.

2 Likes

You’ve got a multitude of headlines on your homepage with the name Sanders in them, some about the Senator from Vermont, some about this lumpy sack of potatoes. Is there any way you can specify which Sanders you are talking about.

6 Likes

They could use “Bernie” and “Spokeswhore”

15 Likes

So the first amendment applies only to white supremacists, huh Sarah?

4 Likes

When Sarah looks in a mirror…

7 Likes

Shortly before it shatters into a million pieces.

5 Likes

How about Senator Sanders vs. Sinister Sanders?

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available