Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

OH…MY…

Got the “Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive” error message when posting that, and somehow that error message seems a propos of the photo, so…

6 Likes

Just another attempt to distract us from real news.

1 Like

There was some inbreeding in that family somewhere.

3 Likes

With rumors that Don Jr is depressed and erratic and just wants to play with his guns.
Has anyone considered taking Don Jr’s gun away from him?

15 Likes

I have trouble believing that this photo got released into the wild.

7 Likes

Finally, DT Jr can have guilt-free sex with those hookers.

2 Likes

Yikes. Not good. Dear old dad has abused those boys for years, they never had a chance.

11 Likes

I’m dumb about divorce. Does the uncontested part mean she’s giving up the children? Or does it mean that she’ll agree to whatever jr wants just to be rid of him?

1 Like

So much for white superiority…

9 Likes

those are some ugly men.

(Is she pregnant in that photo?)

1 Like

I hope the children get through this OK. I can’t imagine what they are going through.

10 Likes

It will be doubly unfortunate if ‘her share’ of the assets are shown to be tainted. It may all have to come back.

Actually, I heard on the QT that the REAL reason she’s canning his sorry ass is because he wouldn’t buy her a dining room suite as nice as the one that Ben and Candy Carson got.

11 Likes

It’s probably tipping him all the way into alt-right territory. Facing the scorn of a woman often seems to land conservative men there to stew in perpetual grievance.

19 Likes

Maybe they need another ‘loan’ from Russia.

1 Like

Exhibit A: Dysfunctional Family

3 Likes

Or perhaps “she doesn’t expect it to be contested” means “she’s got plenty of dirt and Donald Jr. better just sign on the dotted line and fork over half his assets and not contest her bid for full custody…or else.”

Just a thought.

13 Likes

Show a little sensitivity, pal.

It’s a tragedy when any children eat Tide Pods.

21 Likes

True, but I’m pretty sure she could testify (in a federal criminal case) if she wanted to … and I believe the rules may be different if the divorce happens before the prosecution.

4 Likes

Not. Junior is as vile as his old man, as greedy, as willing to say spew invective and lies on trumpp’s behalf, willing to kill endangered animals for sport, and a woman who marries him wants his dough just like Mel wanted her husband’s. She’ll get custody of the five kids and enough money to support them. Not to worry.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available