Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

A photo that should be used by Planned Parenthood in every state in the union.

44 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

11 Likes

100% this. Not sure how she’s surprised at this, but better late than never.

4 Likes

Is that sneer genetic?

9 Likes

The evil shows through even when trying to smile.

9 Likes

And that’s what someone smart enough and innocent enough would think in this situation. That fuckin’ bitch Lara, on the other hand…

4 Likes

This could be the start of the real tRump shitshow…

4 Likes

He will explain why it is her fault because he is as perfect as his daddy.

1 Like

Donnie, Jr. responded on Twitter: “Wait, what? It isn’t even Friday!”

3 Likes

Maybe…or maybe it frees him up to be even more obnoxious.

This was just added to the story:

Trump Jr.’s social media habits had reportedly caused a rift in their marriage, the Post reported Wednesday. Two sources told the Post that Trump Jr. “appears to have changed recently, and friends are concerned about him.”

“Their concerns were increased by Don Jr.’s tweeting, including when he liked a tweet linking antidepressants to mass murder, and another liking a tweet attacking a teen survivor of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.”

8 Likes

I can’t wait for Dotard II to go on Hannity and sob uncontrollably while asking for a reconciliation. And to tell Vanessa to ignore all those people who are telling her that the pre-nup and NDA don’t extend to criminal activities. Oh, and if some guy named Mueller calls, just answer the phone and imitate Consuela from “Family Guy” and say, “No. No. Miss Vanessa no here.”

3 Likes

Oof…that’s sumthin, all right. :confounded:

4 Likes

Camelot, it’s not.

10 Likes

Ivanka looks a little preggers, Donnie Jr. is the poster boy for punchable faces and poor Eric…the genes did not align for him. Though many say he’s the dumb one, I bet he comes out in the least amount of trouble and he did stay back a bit from the shit show after the campaign.

8 Likes

Scamalot?

26 Likes

I know you are joking, but spouses can’t be compelled to testify against each other under spousal immunity.

2 Likes

I guess when that crazy guy mailed the envelope full of Tide Detergent she opened that sent her to the hospital (which just proves my theory that no one in the Trump family has ever washed clothes or dishes in their entire fucking lives, since the very idea of something as common as a laundry product being in her presence sent her into anaphylactic shock), it was the stain remover that broke the camel’s back.

8 Likes

Lordy, Vanessa is the only one who looks normal… Beavis and Butthead look even more Beavis-y and Butthead-y than usual (quite a feat, I must say).

7 Likes

The poor Dear may need witness protection from Trump’s thugs.

4 Likes

I was gonna say “Shamalot,” but y’know…poh-tay-toe, poh-tah-toe.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available