Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

1 Like

This makes me so absurdly happy.

It makes me believe that the coming “Fall of the House of Trump” is real.

47 Likes

Vanessa, there’s a Mr. Mueller for you on line 1 …

45 Likes

15 Likes

Like dotard, like failson.

17 Likes

I recommend peroxide followed by bleach to get those Trump stains out.

7 Likes

WARNING Not for the faint of heart!

36 Likes

I think she’s smart to do it now and grab what she can before Donnie Jr. gets locked up and loses it all.

44 Likes

I know it’s probably comment-worthy, but it’s their business. Let’s let this one go.

26 Likes

9 Likes

Gonna wash that Trump right out of her hair.

12 Likes

On second thought I was wondering if this is their household’s attempt at damage control.

8 Likes

The official reason given yesterday was that Vanessa doesn’t like being in the public eye (which is, of course, why she was an actress and married into the Trump family). I’m guessing she wants her share of their assets before the money is confiscated or Donald Jr. is in jail.

60 Likes

I’ve seen this 'do before.

9 Likes

I’m not sure which piece of shit it looks better on.

5 Likes

I can’t really comment on this pressing matter until I hear the opinions of Robert Jeffress and Tony-Not-The-“Psycho”-Guy-Perkins.
Take some advice, Vanessa honey. If you’re going to get a lawyer, makes sure they’re competent. And make sure the lawyer isn’t associated with your father-in-law. There’s this guy named Michael Avenatti who I hear is a fairly decent attorney.

7 Likes

Visitation is a total wake up call when daddy’s federal prison.

4 Likes

“Donald Trump Jr.’s wife, Vanessa, filed for divorce Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court…”

Pain is a good look on Trumps.

21 Likes

Hopefully this will reduce DJT Jr’s snarky tweets.

7 Likes

Well good for her. Get those young kids away from the influence of this totally fucked up family.

31 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available