Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

out behind the barn.

3 Likes

Donald Trump Jr.ā€™s wife, Vanessa, filed for divorce Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court

Thatā€™s what we hope. Tonight, however, Donny Jr. will be regaled with a special dinner honoring his final rite of manhood in the Trump family.

23 Likes

Nannies are there to assure the five that everything will be just fine. And when mommy gets home from lunch sheā€™ll look in on them.

10 Likes

Not until we find out Junior was cheating on her.

5 Likes

This may be smart on her part to preserve some Trump assets for her and for her children before the assets disappear through legal fees and confiscation. But Iā€™ve also read suggestions that this is a wider Trump Family strategy to preserve assets given that Mueller has only in recent weeks subpoenaed Trump business documents - perhaps a ā€œtrumped upā€ divorce to move assets around. Iā€™m thinking that itā€™s probably too little too late depending on the length of the divorce process, but time will tell.

6 Likes

This is hideous.

3 Likes

They both look like stand-ins for the Harry Potter role of Dudley in his teenage years, or perhaps Crabbe and Goyle.

10 Likes

What a tasty crunchy cream filled treat this is!!! Thanks for not waiting, Vanessa.

15 Likes

ROTFLMAO!! I bow before you good sir!

1 Like

Wasilla instead of Georgetown.

Cumalot

7 Likes

Is that a quote from Stormy Daniels sex tape with Trump ā€¦or what?
:confounded:

1 Like

Clearly it was before any of them found plastic surgeons to enhance or shrink their existing inadequate parts.

6 Likes

ā€¦and why was Ivanity wearing white as a member of the wedding party?

Considering what she did with daddy (and probably brothers), shouldnā€™t she be wearing ā€œHere We Go Again Red?ā€

4 Likes

Short Lara Yunaska: ā€œEric, we gotta have a little talk.ā€

4 Likes

I have never been so glad I was not born into extravagant wealth. Look at those faces. Those two idiots have no idea who they are.

8 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Great lineā€¦used to use it myself, back when the Hague was robo-calling Dick and W!!

2 Likes

Did she sign an NDA?

Oh lordy I hope there are tapesā€¦

ā€¦and that she rats out the entire crime syndicate.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!:

15 Likes

A low key person who can tell which way the wind is blowing Iā€™d suggest. To be fair to her itā€™s possible that she saw something redeemable in Jr. before he went over to the dark side for good. Sheā€™s never been out there campaigning and making a vicious spectacle out of herself Lara Trump style.

1 Like

For shame; that never crossed my mind. Just yours.

:wink:

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available