Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

Yeah, per WaPo, sounds like it’s a done deal. I just saw it.

2 Likes

She’s smart to try and get what she can now, before don jr. goes to trial. But I don’t have a lot of sympathy for her. Anyone who would marry this asshat is a piece of work herself.

2 Likes

The wh is pushing back against those reports…this is a mess just the way trump likes it

I thought Bolton’s walrus 'stache was all that was protecting the nation from his depredations - Ill Dotard supposedly didn’t think it looked the part. If he’s changed his mind we’re sunk - the NSA doesn’t need senate confirmation

I was associating this, after you cut out the cute guy on the left…

From their past patterns that feels like they are confirming it… dontcha think? :expressionless:

2 Likes

sure, they’ll jump right on this legislation, but gun control and health care…aww, who needs it?

1 Like

Do the crime…do the time…along those lines…they are not your next door neighbors. Fuck em .

I wonder how long the rabbit food on the lapels lasted ? ? …

2 Likes

I really do not know why a stewardess would not know that those compartments are airtight. What kind of training do they get these days? Or just the ability to use logic?

Does she have her left hand on his knee? That is a little weird.

Trump Jr. will have to find a new pen pal spouse when he’s in Leavenworth.

2 Likes

This is truly surprising, given what a romantic beginning they had to their relationship:

She said the future president approached her and said, “I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.”

Vanessa said the three chatted “awkwardly,” and then during a later break in the fashion show, “Donald [Sr.] comes back up to me again, ‘I don’t think you’ve met my son Donald Trump Jr.’ ”

She responded, “Yeah, we just met five minutes ago.”

She and Don Jr. later met again at a birthday party at Manhattan hot spot Butter, and after an hour of chatting, Vanessa remembered their first encounter — and she told Don Jr., “You’re the one with the retarded dad!”

2 Likes

Huck-Sand tweeted that everything is all good and there are no changes, which indicates that he’s getting the boot imminently.

1 Like

Maggie Schmerin, a spokeswoman for United, said that the airline had spoken to the family, the flight crew and passengers who had been seated nearby. The flight attendant who placed the carrier in the overhead bin said she had not heard the owner tell her that the dog was in the carrier, Ms. Schmerin said. A witness and the owner said the dog had been barking before takeoff.

In a Spanish-language interview with Telemundo on Tuesday, the dog’s owner, Catalina Robledo, said that she had warned airline employees that the dog would be in danger in the overhead bin, but that they insisted on putting the carrier there.

These kennels are made to fit under the seat, and I hope someone gets fired ASAP.

1 Like

Word on the street has the divorce filing based on a recent photo-op with hair net.

just sayin’

1 Like

Apparently, after she had run into the Trumps at various events through the years, she said to Jr. after a few meetings, “Oh, you’re the one with the retarded father.”

For that alone, she has my admiration.

3 Likes

Maybe on the asset transfer but I doubt any Trump would take that chance. Besides, they are all so blinded to the real legal issues they face, they think they are invulnerable and even if convicted, Daddy will pardon them. Au contraire! If the FBI hands off the indictments say for money laudering to NYS’s AG, no Federal pardon would apply. Game-set-match! Buh-bye!

2 Likes

WSJ says it will happen. In the background you have the armed forces looking for a position to kick him upstairs into, so he can transfer out of the NSA in a few weeks or a month and everyone saves face.

of course then there’s this reality:

3 Likes

I have to comment simply to state that I’ve never seen a post on TPM with 22 replies! Never would have suspected it would be a wedding photo of Fat Nixon Junior that would do it.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available