Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

2 Likes

Maybe @antisachetdethe should get a pilot’s license so he could do touch-and-gos – like 10 at a time and really hurry things along.

1 Like

This photo can’t be real. Looks like something from a Farrelly’s brother’s movie. Were Lloyd and Harry groomsmen? Geez…

1 Like

OMG, Grabbe and Goyle are my new names for them. Those are perfect.

1 Like

Could be, or it could be that Hope Hicks found her a new man.

I’m willing to believe she started dating him because of his name and money, and maybe even fell in love with him at some point. Five kids is a lot to bear to a man you don’t love. But I also wouldn’t be surprised if PP was merely a minor player, an annoyance in their lives until he decided to run for president. I can understand tolerating a completely whackadoo father in law, particularly if everyone seemed to agree that he’s nuts and no one has to really listen to him. But then the campaign began and DTJ went all in behind his father, began tightly embracing white supremacists, and became every bit of sycophantic behind closed doors as he is in public. Then his further willingness to destroy himself and his family in service to a monster who’d never bothered to be much a father very well may have been the final nail in the coffin.

4 Likes

There IS a Trump Tweet for everything !

Donald Trump Jr.
‏
Verified account

@DonaldJTrumpJr
Follow Follow @DonaldJTrumpJr
More
Kim Kardishian is getting a divorce, I can’t believe I lost the office pool by betting the under on 3 weeks. Thought that was easy money!!!
10:04 AM - 31 Oct 2011

1 Like

“Til death or the needs of protecting assets from seizure and forfeiture do us part . . .”

When they wasn’t a-wrasslin’ each other or a-shootin’ critters, Cletus and Jethro liked to put on their big-boy clothes sometimes – Ladies and Gents, I give you Herp and Derp:

Good for you, Sweetheart. Get the fuck out before the Asshole-elect and his pond scum spawn all end up in jail. Sad.

1 Like

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. –Voltaire

LOVE her tag line

1 Like

As Mr. Natural would say (back in the day)…

You Ain’t Wrong!

Wild guess…this will give rise to complicated financial encumbrances making it difficult for Muellar to unravel without a bigger team of forensic accountants.No one said it woul d be easy.

Uday and Qusay, I can’t get past that.

I may be jealous because I’m bald, but damn some folks with hair have some shitty styling.

2 Likes

Well, well, well . . . Vanessa just hire a criminal defense attorney to be her divorce lawyer. (Kind of destroys the couple’s statement that this would be an amicable divorce.)

1 Like

Seriously. It’s the mouths. There is something wrong with those godawful semi smiles. It’s creepy, limp wristed, just weird. As if they had bad teeth or something. CREEPY. Seriously — just SMILE godamit!!

1 Like

Way OT. But they aren’t airtight. Can’t be. They have to allow for rapid de-pressurization of the cabin. Look at the lids then next time you are on an aircraft–there are always gaps all around. That’s not to say they are ventilated. Clearly they aren’t. There may be training/process problems here. Failure to train cabin crew that the overheads are airtight isn’t one of them.

2 Likes

@lastroth

But, and big but, they did eventually deny boarding to a woman who wanted to bring her emotional support animal, a peacock, on the plane for a flight out of Newark…

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/01/30/woman-denied-emotional-support-peacock-on-united-flight.html

An emo-support peacock (Eyes rolling). That’s one for the ages… btw, the GSD flew home first class from Tokyo. Finally, United showed a little common sense.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available