Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

I think that was only until the end of the 16-17 school year- June 2017.

1 Like

Oh, whoā€™s to blame
That theyā€™re all insane?

1 Like

Well, I certainly wish them both well.

No, wait. I misspelled ā€œtheir kidsā€ as ā€œthem both.ā€

I really hope this bothers Jr. and that heā€™ll suffer a little emotionally and maybe question parts of his life. But, that would require him being more of a decent human being than what heā€™s capable of.

2 Likes

Gold diggers donā€™t usually have five kids from the marriage.

3 Likes

At first I thought you meant Fligler.

I agree with comment regarding lives. Not about the country.

1 Like

Hope has been given. And now taken. Antisachetdethe should do something like attempt a world record breaking around the world flight. Finish the buggers off.

3 Likes

You know, ordinarily I wouldnā€™t worry about a Monday. But with the Trump Shit ShowTM you just canā€™t tell.

H.R. McMaster is gone. Donnie Dumbshit is apparently considering Bolton because ā€œheā€™s a fun guy.ā€

Iā€™ll comment on it only because there is a clear connection to Trumpp administration policy.

It is obvious to me that she is divorcing him because of Trumppā€™s new policy on importing dead-elephant parts.

Junior hired a carpenter the very next day to reinforce the wall in the formal dining room so he could hang a big-ass dead-elephant head in the room, and that was it for Mrs. Jr T.

Is McMaster seriously gone? Bolton would be the scariest person to put in his place. I was listening to a Podcast (Pod Save America) on my way home, and they said the same thing about Boltonā€¦

His dad?

2 Likes

I thought Iā€™d been pretty clear, but I see now how easily the inclusion of ā€œbig assā€ would lead readers off my intended path.

3 Likes

Honestly, I missed the word ā€œheadā€ on the first reading. I just saw big assed elephant, and thought of the Republican prez. My bad.

3 Likes

March Madness. This year brought to you by somebodies republican senators and congressnakes.

2 Likes

And the same is true of Trump in the hands of his father. And on it goes through the generations. Hopefully it stops with these five kids and Barron.

1 Like

So speaking of March madness, just not sure what to make of these threads from banditrandom. Theyā€™re part psychological breakdown of potus and his family and part spy thriller. She purports to be part of a large network of mental health professionals on call by Mueller to predict dotardā€™s behaviors.

Could be total deza. Still wild to read.

Representative thread:

https://twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/974450992883425281?s=20

2 Likes

Run AWAY Vanessa! Run away!

5 Likes

I thought it was stupidity.

Lets split the difference: evil stupidity.

I tried to think of something to compare Bolton to.

All I could come up with was a walrus possessed by Satan.

5 Likes

Unless they know that the estate will be divided equally among the grandchildren and they want a bigger share (I am, of course, crediting them with the worst possible motivation and I canā€™t prove that.)

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available