Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Jeered At By Fellow Passenger In JetBlue Coach

How do you mean “We’ll see?” With things Trump we most certainly don’t see…

1 Like

They were down… going through everybody’s luggage —

2 Likes

Foil bags of pretzels & circuses…

1 Like

And a new National Hero is born. Name up in lights in Times Square.

NO rest for the wicked.

2 Likes

This raises the obvious question: what threat are we facing to warrant needing them? Unless he and the other great white hope, Putin are planning on threatening the Chinese.

4 Likes

Or nannies (The children are 5 and 3 years and 6 months old) ? Nope, not her

4 Likes

Trumps are born making change and hiding it…

The scene of the crime.

5 Likes

I guess we will have to ask General Flynn ? Or read WND …

One of the problems with Trump is, that he never gets around to ask the obvious question before he has the answer:

4 Likes

Dressed kinda down-market for her excursion among the proles…

4 Likes

When in Rome. . . The stilettos and hair extensions would’ve drawn too much attention.

@mantan You just know that when the trumpf women show up for the Inauguration they will all be wearing dead animals on their backs. Perhaps a few of the creatures that pass as men will do the same. Redd Foxx would know what to say to her

3 Likes

LOL! Question I literally just saw Faux News pushing:

“Will Ivanka serve as ambassador to the left?”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I feel like the world just turned into a cartoon around me.

9 Likes

I believe in shaming and ostracizing awful people however maybe the best place to do that is not on a airplane.

2 Likes

Very, very odd. Maybe she’s on Jet Blue because they really do have a cash flow problem.

5 Likes

Ambassador to Dumbfuckistan is more appropriate.

3 Likes

You cannot visit the sins of the father on the children it is just fucking wrong. Think of being raised in Trump world, your soul is doomed from birth unless you are brilliant and posses a very analytical mind. I doubt donnie encouraged independent thought in his spawn.

1 Like

FWIW, here’s the photo posted at TMZ.

Umm, I don’t think so…

Surprised it’s not Aeroflot

5 Likes

I can’t imagine that the high-profile daughter of a self-proclaimed billionaire would be travelling without bodyguards, but no mention here.

3 Likes

Brrrr, seemed like a perfect morning for red fox…
http://orig09.deviantart.net/599d/f/2016/244/3/b/mistress_ivanka_in_red_fox_fur_by_lisaci-dag3lbs.jpg

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available