Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Jeered At By Fellow Passenger In JetBlue Coach

Interesting story from the Guardian about The Code of the Woosters, which I’ve started and am predictably chuckling over, and Wodehouse’s depiction of Spode as Oswald Mosley.

3 Likes

I have a red fox too!

(I think it lives under a pile of brush in the back part of the yard…)

5 Likes

If you say so, but I could probably find 3 women looking like her within 10 minutes here in Copenhagen…

If she really travels unassisted with children I am impressed.

That is not a true blond are they sure it is ivanka? Oh wait Ivanka is not a true blond either, my bad.,

I hope all the Trumps are subjected to loud and public derision for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

Sorry, by “I don’t think so” I meant I don’t think it was Ivanka.

1 Like

I will not support that unless they are participants in the scummduggery, baron could reject him and became a rap star

Ok, then we agree, how exciting,when will the truth be revealed ?

Her boobs are not true boobs either… :expressionless:

Bertie Wooster:

“Well…I’ve known a few people who worked for a living. Absolutely swear by it, some of them.”

4 Likes

Sorry, this doesn’t pass the smell test. Came from a gossip rag and gossip sometimes is utterly false. First, a Trump and her kids (being distracted with crayons?) on Jet Blue coach? Without security guards? Nah. This is horse shit.

5 Likes

Even just more than a month ago one of the tykes appears large enough to photographically notice behind the back of jet seating…and Ivanka not so down-market for trick or treating.
http://furinsider-steeple.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Ivanka-Trump-10.31.12.jpg

1 Like

We nEed mOrE nuKes unTil…ok I donT get this

6 Likes

That happened last month

2 Likes

It happened. It was her. (Note to self: Don’t look at TMZ website again)

2 Likes

“But Donny, you haven’t used those you have ! No more nukes for now !”

4 Likes

And 13,000 people “like” this.

2 Likes

Where’s effing Kanye when you need him?!?!?

1 Like

He’s investigating the other scene of a crime, Paris, where Lady Trashwife experienced some unpleasantries recently.

1 Like

Or freaking Stallone, his GD mother was psychic fer Chis’sakes…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available