Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Jeered At By Fellow Passenger In JetBlue Coach

LOL! Get used to it, Trumpspawn.

20 Likes

What was she doing on JetBlue coach? Do the Trump kids normally mix with the commoners in this way?

22 Likes

Experiencing what it was like to " walk in their shoes " ,…

Ivanka immediately went to Saks… and bought new shoes —

22 Likes

Right, must be someone else, she isn’t that special looking, I probably have 2 or 3 colleagues looking similar to her.

3 Likes

I don’t see the good in things like this, it’s something our twisted kin on the right would do.

Plus, in an enclosed setting like an airplane, it’s kind of unsettling just like the ejit who ranted on “Hillary bitches” on that Delta flight from Atlanta to Pennsylvania last month.

we’re better than this.

69 Likes

Just a test…

The new “body double” was auditioning ----

10 Likes

I agree with you. I would rather not sink to their level; as you put it so perfectly, we are better than this. And why give them ammunition against those of us who are trying to maintain the better qualities of our country?

12 Likes

Totally sympathize with the person expressing free speech in the direction of Princess Ivanka who, if she could, would be auctioning her discomfort on Ebay right this moment.
Numbnuts-Elect, if he’d just use the Secret Service, maybe could afford a private jet to ferry The Precious in comfort away from the Hoi polloi? Cheap ass thousandaire…

6 Likes

Or, Team Trump was fishing for a reaction just like this to play victim again…

10 Likes

Shaming parents in front of their children is rather mean…

4 Likes

“You’re kicking me off for expressing my opinion?!!”

Free speech is so 2015…

11 Likes

That’s quite alot to ask a television consumer to parse when suddenly confronted with a new cartoon that’s smeared everywhere. This was a set-up. Princess Ivanka wouldn’t normally be caught dead on a commercial airliner.

4 Likes

Slumming it is all the rage right now.

4 Likes

I’m of two minds. Sure, take him off the plane, you need to demonstrate self-control on an aircraft, it’s a safety thing. But if people want to express their scorn for this family in public, I can’t feel the wrongness so much. They enabled the rise to power of a mentally ill kleptocrat, which I find provoking. :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

“Walter, this is not a first amendment issue”

10 Likes

She was in Coach! Sounds as if someone wanted a scene (or at least a strong possibility of one). Distraction from too much trumplett negative attention?

7 Likes

Agreed. He obviously had to be taken off the plane, but all he really did was act insulting. He wasn’t violent or threatening. Fuck 'em. Besides, the boil has only just begun. This shit was tame compared to what’s coming. Prepare yourselves.

13 Likes

Yes. Tempting as it is. Especially as her kids were there. We can hope they haven’t been warped yet.

5 Likes

I think it’s kinda cute that you think the Trumps have any sense of shame.

26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available