Discussion: Report: Ivanka Trump Jeered At By Fellow Passenger In JetBlue Coach

I agree with you that it was a setup, but I personally wouldn’t have addressed her. The best way to handle it is to let her be. If it was truly a setup, then she–and her father–would have failed at baiting someone. As it is now, they can claim the higher road because “she was treated so terribly.” Again, I agree with you – normally, Ivanka wouldn’t be caught dead mingling with us.

6 Likes

No we’re not

2 Likes

That part of it is inarguable. You don’t shame people in front of their children.

7 Likes

It’s really cowardly at best to bully a woman – any woman. Much as I despise these people I’d never do such a thing.

8 Likes

Although it may be that manners have gone or are going out of style and their demise hastened greatly by Mr. Trump, this airplane is neither the time or place for this type of conduct. That’s one thing. And then you have a mother with her little children. Just because Trump has been elected President doesn’t mean that it is now ok to act or be like him.

8 Likes

People—all people—need to learn how expressing your opinions works. You can say what you want and you can bear the consequences. Rudeness to a T---- and rudeness to an Hispanic shopper at a JC Penney’s, will get you to the same end: consequences that you might not like.

4 Likes

Trump wants expanded Nuclear capability

there goes SALT, good thing the US has the money and time for such things…

Good thing this is handled by Sec. of Energy Rich Perry, the best man for the job !

2 Likes

I’d have tried to send her a coffee …

4 Likes

Agreed, he should have saved it for twitter.

3 Likes

They know how to play middle class feelings like a banjo…
Set up.
Work your feelings into trying to understand a woman who would use her children as props to further her father’s politics…

9 Likes

and bill her $60,000 for the coffee

3 Likes

First in line for the concentration camps!

WHOOPS DID I SAY CONCENTRATION CAMPS I MEANT TRUMP HOLIDAY CAMPS ™

2 Likes

Poor manners are poor no matter which side they come from. There’s a time and a place and a cramped commuter flight ain’t it.

7 Likes

Maybe Trump really is broke!

7 Likes

She’s fortunate she wasn’t traveling with Daddy. Fending off those sausage fingers traveling up your thighs, in public, would be humiliating.

7 Likes

No wonder she’s on coach —

Think about what you just wrote and then add Princess Ivanka…Something seem not quite right?

4 Likes

President Obama is running out of time to declare Martial Law and detain patriotic Americans in those secret FEMA camps he built around the country. Maybe Trump can put them to good use?

1 Like

We’ll see, eh?

1 Like

I find this story a bit suspicious, too. No Secret Service? And, given that her father spends tremendously on personal security…actually increasing his expenditures since becoming President Elect…not even any bodyguards??

I have a hard time with accepting that, let alone that any one of the Trump spawn will bother to take JetBlue…coach. When Daddy has planes at their ready to go anywhere.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available