Discussion: McMaster ‘Not Concerned’ By Reports On Kushner-Moscow Backchannel

Roller Derby. Rollerball was a classic scifi movie with a horrible remake.

Wow, someone in the White House is leaking national security to the Russians via an encrypted and covert communication channel and the Tinpot General MickyM, who is responsible for National Security, is “not concerned”. I am dumbfounded. Given that Tinpot General MickyM has been so publicly defending treason by the Preshitident and Vice Preshitident,I am wondering how many in the White House have been recruited by Russian intelligence.

2 Likes

a unit of measurement roughly equivalent to a fuzzwa, in the manner by which an inch is related to the width of a carpenter’s thumb.

According to ex-CIA director McLaughlin, this would constitute espionage if an intelligence agent did it. Not concerned, my eye!

1 Like

This is normal

1 Like

A Colin Powell who isn’t reluctant and won’t have regrets.

3 Likes

He is far too cowardly. In person, he couldn’t even best the petite M. Macron in a handshake.

2 Likes

That is exactly correct. Ignore the asshole, engage the victims in irrelevant small talk - “Hi! It’s so nice to get a little sun today. Did you see the flowers at City Park when we drove by?”

Jesus-based three card monte.

3 Likes

I totally agree that it’s fascinating that the Trump administration is not denying this. They have lied in denials countless times, but they see that this is a much bigger point than, say, how many people came to his inauguration.

If they are not denying this, it is clearly true.

1 Like

Well, eustace, we can concede that it’s the “new normal” - the one in which the entire GOP works for Vladimir Putin.

2 Likes

Have you caught up on your sleep deficit yet? :smiley:

LOL - before he’s in office? At the Russian embassy?

You should be concerned.
If you’re not you’re a traitor too.

I smell pardons.

Time to hang the whole lot of them including the GOP in Congress who are co-conspirators.

2 Likes

To talk to Russia, he has to use a Shab-BOSS phone.

1 Like

McMaster continues to show that he is a fool and a tool.

OK, if you insist, let’s break this down further.

Kushner, a neophyte in international relations, is directed by his boss to create a “back-channel” to Russia.

OK. Fine. Assume no problem with that.

What for?

Start talking, please.

Same song, different verse.

He’s the James Holden of this whole mess.

So trying to use WH lawyer as personal counsel. Not how this works. Will Trump “you’re fired” him?

As reports emerged about investigators’ focus on Mr. Kushner, he and his wife, Ivanka Trump, discussed the possibility of having Donald F. McGahn II, the White House counsel, issue a statement denying that Mr. McGahn had been contacted by federal officials about Mr. Kushner. Mr. McGahn, who has been increasingly uneasy in his role since Mr. Trump ignored his advice to delay Mr. Comey’s dismissal, said he was not the person to write such a statement, suggesting that doing so would create a precedent requiring a response to each new report. Mr. Kushner’s private lawyer issued a statement instead.

Planning on meeting Sunday with team instead of golfing.

Also cancelled Thursday rally in Iowa.

3 Likes

Either they’ve isolated him (more likely), he’s isolated them, or (very likely) he’s an out of shape lazy asshole.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available