Discussion: McMaster ‘Not Concerned’ By Reports On Kushner-Moscow Backchannel

Breaking Tweets …

… moved to more appropriate G7 post.

7 Likes

Shouldn’t that be OCH? (had to goggle)

3 Likes

Televangelism is such a con that all the conmen used to have the same lawyer in Louisiana and they handed down their techniques like fine carnival sideshow performers, to the next generation.

3 Likes

I was thinking he’d planned to walk away from the accord in front of his rabid cheering supporters in Iowa.

1 Like

It’s the finest measurement known to humankind.

2 Likes

WHAAAAT??!!

Ok, folks, NOW you know the FIX IS IN!

The top tier of our intelligence and executive branches are ALREADY infiltrated with compromised Russian spies, dupes, and traitors. NOW is the time to PANIC about our country.

1 Like

I completely agree.

Our last election was decided by the oligarchs, including the American elite. Would they cast their lot in with the unstable Trump? Obviously, they decided to, so of course they’re going to be all in to defend and buttress their tool.

The irony is profound.

After the collapse of the Soviet empire, former CIA chief and President running for election George H.W., presciently predicted that a “New World Order” was emerging. The centers upon which world powers had been balanced for decades would never hold, and new power centers were coming to the fore.

Republicans and whacked-out conservatives savaged him. They claimed he was envisioning a single government that would rule the world, and that Bush wanted to implement it. Instead of getting out front of the change, as Bush warned, conservatives stuck their head in the sand, and insisted they could see nothing but their own correctness.

Now, these same conservatives have given us Trump, backed by a military-infused, global, oligarchic, criminal enterprise, which seeks to corner all wealth and power in the world.

One manifestation of a New World Order has gotten inside our house. This is a fight much bigger than Trump.

6 Likes

I thought the German gift hat just said: schwanzlutscher.

1 Like

Merkel nixed that idea. She said it gave the false impression he had some sort of useful talent.

1 Like

Of course Boris and Natasha needed a backchannel to fearless leader. Why is anybody surprised that is what Kushner and Flynn were doing talking to the ambassador.

I’ve got to get going, but want to make one more point. I honestly knew nothing of McMaster’s reputation – or even his name before he joined the Trump administration. My entire perception of him as a solid, sane guy who could stabilize Trump is based on glowing media reports. I want to trust him, but all he has publicly offered up so far are excuses. I guess I am suffering from Trump fatigue and profound worry. In them meantime, I suppose we have no option other than to hope that McMasters would physically wrestle Trump to the ground before letting him launch a nuclear war.

3 Likes

Once again not really answering the question.

I thought it was interesting that he used the conditional, saying he “would not be concerned” about a backchannel rather than saying he is not concerned about this particular item. May be over-parsing what he said, but it struck me as an evasive reply at the least.

1 Like

1 Like

http://www.iwearmanyhats.com/gifs/ecdx-mm-billy-boom-boom.gif

Co-opted, complicit, co-conspirator.

:laughing:

Kushner to Kislyak. Kushner to Prince, Prince to Putin. Now all we need to more on the Trump family quid-pro-quo and more on RNC use of Russian electoral info and we’re done?

3 Likes

I wonder whether Cuck Kushner gave the Russians advance warning with his covert intelligence channel when Preshitident Trump bombed Syria with 59 missiles as after dinner entertainment for Chinese Dictator Xi Jinping.

2 Likes

Ooh, Boris, They’re even more evil than we are…

1 Like

Last night on CNN Alan Dershowitz was spouting his usual apologetics and said the Logan Act is a dead letter and has fallen into desuetude because no one has used it (I think). I’m not familiar with that statutory principle. Not sure I want to bother researching it. Sounds sort of like adverse possession, but in reverse

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available