Discussion: McMaster ‘Not Concerned’ By Reports On Kushner-Moscow Backchannel

I knew he wouldn’t be able to handle those streets - they are very up and down. God what an embarrassing man on every level. Lazy fat ass - and Americans already have that image.

Just for the record, you fat but otherwise tiny little person, I walked those streets every day for 5 days with bleeding blisters on my bunions. I had to buy bandaids in the Farmicia on the edge of the piazza 3 times, you lazy good for nothing idiot.

6 Likes

One more person pretty much agreeing with you:

To rephrase this: the only reason for McMaster to stay on the job now is that he can still be a guardrail against accidental nuclear war. https://t.co/Tsu1o4vgye

— Jeet Heer (@HeerJeet) May 27, 2017
2 Likes

What astounds me is the way major news outlets, icluding the BBC, are playing sdpwn this foreign relations disaster of a trip. The news media is truly desparate for normalcy and they are simply out of their element.

Trump’s normal-ish foreign trip

“Well, there’s not much spam in it.”

“Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?
Waitress:
Well, there’s spam egg sausage and spam, that’s not got much spam in it.
Wife:
I don’t want ANY spam!
Man:
Why can’t she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
Wife:
THAT’S got spam in it!
Man:
Hasn’t got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
Vikings:
Spam spam spam spam… (Crescendo through next few lines…)”

4 Likes

Huh. I’m surprised that Jared/Flynn weren’t smart enough to set up this so-called back channel comm thru the Equadorian embassy in London. Kind of a two-fer.

3 Likes

So, does this mean we no longer belong to the now-G6?

5 Likes

No, but I call it the G6 plus one weird uncle.

5 Likes

He’s so ugly he’s shot waaaaaay past the Ugly American to some entirely new dimension of Ugly and supposedly American.

Thank Chthulu I was in Taormina before he was.

1 Like

Amidst the hurricane of news coming out of the White House in recent weeks, one question has surfaced again and again: why isn’t White House Counsel Don McGahn stopping Donald Trump from doing all this? This week on the podcast, Benjamin Wittes sat down with Bob Bauer, former White House Counsel for Barack Obama, to talk about the Office of the White House Counsel and how President Trump can and can’t be restrained.

4 Likes

Trump, “I :heart: you. Do you :heart: me?”

[ ] yes
[ ] no

4 Likes

How many Rubles does it take to get a decorated military man to become a russian stooge?

Yeah he does have it, too. Macron is interesting. I was hoping he’d learned about that handshake from Obama, but at least he was forewarned.

Now I have a crush on him for the way he handled it - it was all kinds of perfect.

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

HR Puf’n’Stuf not included in trip meeting…

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-agony-h-r-130002448.html

It wasn’t a ‘back channel’ - the term is covert as in secret as in counterespionage when it involves the WH.

1 Like

Nah, Dumbfuck thought it was a compliment to ask for Macron’s cell phone number. I mean, who wouldn’t be dazzled and awed if L’Arancia asked for their cell phone number? I think that is exactly what he thinks.

3 Likes

Mental health crisis hotline. (Stole this from “Amélie.”)

5 Likes

I know…I was being intentionally stupid in the hopes an Executive branch headhunter might spot me…

5 Likes

McMaster is in over his head.

2 Likes

McMaster cannot be this stupid…those weren’t three gold chickens on his epaulets.
I have to think most of the West Wing was cut out months ago and The Babysitter’s Club can’t risk letting you know who catch on…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available