Discussion: Kavanaugh Accuser Comes Forward: 'I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me'

Ahhh, that makes more sense.

Kav’s the early replacement for THOMAS!

2 Likes

Ms. Ford thanked Dianne Feinstein for keeping her identity private.

17 Likes

The inspiring words of Alabama Senator Ziegler in his impassioned defense of the white christian conservative Senate candidate Roy Moore still ring true for Brett Kavanaugh.

There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler concluded. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

“Take the Bible — Zachariah and Elizabeth, for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler says, choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

Kavanaugh is just a bit unusual. He was only lying again under oath about the sexual assault.

I am glad Brett Kavanaugh got the opportunity to defend himself under oath. I think that he was also fortunate to have his friend and accomplice Mark Judge speak to his supposed character to the New Yorker.

14 Likes

“Je suis Harvey!!!”

21 Likes

No wonder Trump likes this scum.

7 Likes

Question: Assume the White House knew about this. They made plans to counter it and went forward with it anyway. An attempted rapist. A proven liar under oath. A person suspected of huge gambling debts that were mysteriously taken care of. Why? Why work so hard to put such an incredibly tainted candidate in a lifetime position in the nation’s highest court? Why exactly would they do that?

34 Likes

This was nice to see. Lots of women have had enough and aren’t going to take it anymore, regardless of party. She’s a RedState front-page contributor.

40 Likes

That was a question in the rhetorical vein, non?

4 Likes

It was for me.

3 Likes

Questions for reporters to put to Senators:

1. If the allegation against Kavanaugh is true, would you vote to put him on the Supreme Court bench?

2. Do you know whether the allegations are true or not?

3. What steps are you taking to find out?

20 Likes

Also, not McConnell’s first choice. McConnell knew there were issues and likely knew the extent of those issues.

19 Likes

It was indeed. Let me speak plain, kinda dot the “i” here: They’re putting him forward because they fucking own him. He’s the judge the mobster pays off, the cop on the take, the crooked prosecutor.

30 Likes

So here’s Mike Lee’s 2016 video about ‘Orange Voldemort’.

10 Likes

I would say it raises the question of Republicans’ moral but that question was already answered.

7 Likes

So how many will be playing pass the hot potato?

5 Likes

But the victim didn’t want to come forward at the time. I won’t second guess DiFi here. If she had come out, the victim could have taken this as a betrayal and never come forward. Remeber Trump’s 13 year old, at the time, assault victim. She dropped he suit because of death threats. I have issues with DiFi on several matters. This isn’t one of them.

31 Likes

On the plus side, this hormone-flooded young boy now knows exactly when life begins in a woman ; - )

8 Likes

Maybe more specifically, he’s the judge who will push for l’etat c’est Spankee.

13 Likes

Would that list also include “fixer”?

8 Likes

She recorded the incident in her diary. Ms Ford has been traumatized for sometime, now. We at least know she held it very close to herself, until she got married in 2002. She told hue husband.

Based on those facts alone, Brett needs to explain it!

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available